Rate Dr. Glenn K Morinishi

Dr. Glenn K Morinishi's Ratings

Dr. Morinishi is one of the best doctors I've had care for me. Very thorough and concerned about my health. I have been a patient of his for over 15 years. My son, who is an adult now has been going to him the majority of his life. I trust Dr. Morinishi completely and have now doubt about his medical knowledge. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I have been with Dr. Morinishi over 20 years. I drive over 50 miles to see him. I have tried other doctors closer to home but he is the best & I would not change to another doctor. Dr. Morinishi is a very intellegent doctor and has an excellent bedside manner. My husband changed to Dr. Morinishi after having his doctor for many years & has been with Dr. Morinishi for over 6 years now. I love his staff they are all very professional. I highly reccomend him. We are blessed to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Morninishi is a thoughtful doctor. He is also very knowledgeable. He has been my doctor since I was 15 years old, and now I am 34 (and no, he's not old). He was fairly a new kid on the block when I was 15 and had just joined the practice I believe. My family sees him, and he always remembers them and asks about them. Now that I have had a baby, he is thrilled and extremely helpful. He keeps an eye on my health and gives me good advice. He could be a bit more proactive with tests and referrals (no major complaints), but I think he's an excellent doctor. The most outstanding thing about him is the time he spends with you. You never feel rushed or that you are imposing on him. He shakes your hand and listens to questions. Office waits can be long, but worth it. There is also another doctor and two physician assistants in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][854881].votes_count ]]