Rate Dr. Carlos B. Rocha

Dr. Carlos B. Rocha's Ratings

Dr.Rocha has delivered all 3 of my babies and did my tubal ligation. I am considering my tubes to be reversed and am considering him to be the one to do it. Very good doctor.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

In my opinon he is the best doctor, he delivered all seven of my children, some of which was very early. They all lived and he has saved my life a few times also. He knows what he is doing this is why to me he is the best doctor. If i ever had anymore i would only go to him.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

DR ROCHA DELIVERED BOTH OF MY BABIES AND I WOULD NEVER CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE. HE IS THE BEST

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag

Rocha delivered 3 of my children. The last one I came all the way from Texas just so he could be my doctor. I can't say enough good things about Rocha. He's always been very kind, never in a rush and very responsive.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rocha was not my regular OB, but he ended up delivering my baby. I felt very safe in his hands. He was professional yet very kind. We had some trouble with my deilvery, but he never lost his cool. I loved his kindness.

Submitted March 17, 2008 | flag