Rate Dr. Allen S. Garai

Dr. Allen S. Garai's Ratings

It's all about money, unnecessary tritment for my child for several thousand dollars. never been back again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Madeline is our third child being treated at Dr. Garai's office. we moved to NC a year and half ago and travel 5 hours to continue her treatment with Dr. Garai. If that doesn't give his practice a 5 star rating I don't know what would :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2015

Dr. Allen Garai is our family orthodomtist and we love everyone there specially the front desk staff. We have recommend his office to our family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

My two boys finished their braces with Dr. Garai, I have started my accelerated invisalign using a new device " Acceledent". So far couldn't be happier. Thank you .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Best orthodontist in vienna Virginia. Love Dr. Garai and team:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

my two daughters had braces with dr. Garai 10 years ago and know I have decided to get my invisalign. He is the most caring dentist I have ever met and I highly recommend dr Garai and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Garai orthodontics and staff in Vienna are top notch. Visted many orthodontists before choosing his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

We can't say enough about Dr. Garai & his staff. All three of our children have been patients, and it's been a very enjoyable experience. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Happy with my experience, Highly recommend them. Dr Garai and staff are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr, Garai and staff are very attentive to every need, from questions after the practice is closed to calling Dr. Garai on his personal number on a weekend. I have never experienced this at any other doctor's office. Superb experience and a beautiful smile. Thank you DR. GARAI and staff for so much care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592467].votes_count ]]