Rate Dr. Allen S. Garai

Dr. Allen S. Garai's Ratings

Garai orthodontics and staff in Vienna are top notch. Visted many orthodontists before choosing his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

We can't say enough about Dr. Garai & his staff. All three of our children have been patients, and it's been a very enjoyable experience. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Happy with my experience, Highly recommend them. Dr Garai and staff are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr, Garai and staff are very attentive to every need, from questions after the practice is closed to calling Dr. Garai on his personal number on a weekend. I have never experienced this at any other doctor's office. Superb experience and a beautiful smile. Thank you DR. GARAI and staff for so much care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Very pleased with my experience. Best in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

We love Dr. Garai's office and staff. Drs. Garai and Tratensek have always been wonderful to us,very communicative,very responsive. We started our oldest two with Dr. Garai years ago(one now in and one out of college(,and we've never looked back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Having had Dr. Allen Garai as my family orthodontist for over 8 years, I can say with confidence that Dr. Garai and the team have done a superb job. I will continue to recommend him to friends and family. Thank you for your care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

My dentist in Springfield referred me to Dr. Garai and told me that my treatment is too complex and I have to consult with him. After my first consult he reviewed all my treatment options and answered all my questions. he then contacted my dentist as well. My braces were removed this year and I am very happy with my new smile:) Dr Garai and Dr. T,and staff are a dream team! Just the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Truly appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Garai and the entire staff. I will happily continue to recommend to all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

My son had an accident and had his two upper front teeth knocked loose while he had his braces with Dr. Garai. We called his home on a Sunday and he was extremely helpful and told us to meet him at his office. Dr Garai worked hard to save my sons front teeth that were completly loose. He didn't even charged us for any emergency visits. We were recommended to him by our dentist and drive 2 hrs each time for orthodontic appointments. My family is greatful for his expertise and I would give him 10 stars . Dr. Garai is absolutely the BEST doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559190].votes_count ]]