Rate Dr. Allen S. Garai

Dr. Allen S. Garai's Ratings

Very pleased with my experience. Best in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

We love Dr. Garai's office and staff. Drs. Garai and Tratensek have always been wonderful to us,very communicative,very responsive. We started our oldest two with Dr. Garai years ago(one now in and one out of college(,and we've never looked back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Having had Dr. Allen Garai as my family orthodontist for over 8 years, I can say with confidence that Dr. Garai and the team have done a superb job. I will continue to recommend him to friends and family. Thank you for your care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

My dentist in Springfield referred me to Dr. Garai and told me that my treatment is too complex and I have to consult with him. After my first consult he reviewed all my treatment options and answered all my questions. he then contacted my dentist as well. My braces were removed this year and I am very happy with my new smile:) Dr Garai and Dr. T,and staff are a dream team! Just the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Truly appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Garai and the entire staff. I will happily continue to recommend to all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

My son had an accident and had his two upper front teeth knocked loose while he had his braces with Dr. Garai. We called his home on a Sunday and he was extremely helpful and told us to meet him at his office. Dr Garai worked hard to save my sons front teeth that were completly loose. He didn't even charged us for any emergency visits. We were recommended to him by our dentist and drive 2 hrs each time for orthodontic appointments. My family is greatful for his expertise and I would give him 10 stars . Dr. Garai is absolutely the BEST doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

One of the worst doctors I've dealt with. My treatment lasted 4 years. In the first couple years, he was nice and polite. However, when his clientele grew bigger and the office was moved to a nicer place, he began to become kind of rude and impatient. There was one time he did something wrong and I couldn't bite all the way down. He got so impatient that he said blatantly that my teeth were just like that and couldn't bite all the way down. After I pointed it out several times where the mistake was, he finally fixed it AND walked away with this angry ugly face. Another time, he had us wait for almost an hour because he was doing consultation for a potential patient. Worst experience ever! What's worst is that my teeth are still not straightened after those many years! The upper and lower teeth are half an inch misaligned. Whenever I see his ad on Channel 5, I will change channel. Yes, he may have a lot of money to advertise and attract lots of patients. But I will never ever recommend him to anyone. Stay away from him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Since my braces I get compliments from everyone and my teeth look great. Dr. Garai and the staff were very friendly and professional. Appointments were always quick and easy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Garai is very knowledgeable and professional, and he takes whatever steps are necessary to ensure his customers are satisfied with their results. In my case, I had invisalign braces on both top and bottom teeth, but the bottom ones were having difficulty rotating a few of my teeth into place. Dr. Garai addressed the problem by putting conventional braces on the bottom teeth for a couple months. While I had been hoping to avoid that with invisalign, it wasn't very noticeable or uncomfortable, and it achieved the desired result as quickly as possible without any additional cost. His staff are also extremely friendly and do everything in their power to make the entire process from start to finish as pleasant and convenient as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

My family has been going here for more than 12 years, and I can say they have an excellent way of running their business, as the front desk knows me by name- without looking on a computer for it- the patient rewards program is a nice motivation to brush teeth and go to appointments, and because my family has been here for so long, he lowered the price of braces for me by $1000, before we pulled out a $2000 coupon we got at an auction to lower the price to a mere $1000. Overall, this place is extraordinary in its business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079214].votes_count ]]