Rate Dr. Allen S. Garai

Dr. Allen S. Garai's Ratings

My son is almost finishing with his braces and I am starting with my invisalign. This office is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Garai was helpful with my questions. It is always a pleasure to be in this office. I would highly recommend Dr. Garai to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Amazing service. Dr. Garai and Dr. T. are nice and spend time to explain all procedures. The hot coffee and tea is great plus on those freezing days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr Allen Garai and his staff are the best. love this practice wish all my doctors were as good. Afternoon get busier so try to make your appointments in the morning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

We are a patient at their Great Falls office. Best doctor I have ever visited. Dr. Garai and staff are very accommodating and answer all your questions. Dr Garai is highly recommended by his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

We have been a patient in the Great Falls office. Best doctor office I have ever visited. Dr. Garai takes his time to answer all our questions and comes highly recommended by his other patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Best Pediatric Orthodontist in town. My son 8 years old was referred to Dr. Garai by his pediatric dentist for an expander. Dr. Garai and staff are very caring and take their time to make certain all questions are answered. My son had his expander for almost 10 months his treatment result is amazing and our family is very pleased with Garai Orthodontic Specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Outstanding service. The doctors and staff are always available to help. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Overall the experience has been great. The staff are very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor experience. The staff are friendly and remember your name as you enter the office. Our four children were treated by Dr. Garai and staff. Will always recommend them to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721512].votes_count ]]