Rate Dr. Beth B. Benson

Dr. Beth B. Benson's Ratings

Dr Benson and staff has provided top notch care for me and my first cesearean. I am 4 months pregnant now and would never see another physician. she is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Benson has delivered all 3 of my children over the past 5 years and I would never use another doctor. She is informative, helpful and genuinely concerned for her patients health and well-being. She is very real, she tells it like it is and does not beat around the bush. I always felt as though she read my chart and knew exactly what was going on with me before she walked into the exam room. She performed c-sections on me for all of my children and did a wonderful job. It is very hard to find a doctor to trust with your life much less with the successful delivery of your baby and I never once had any doubts with her. I highly recommend Dr. Benson, there is no better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Dr Benson is wonderful. She is so sweet and makes you feel good about yourself. I'm glad I had her deliver my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855097].votes_count ]]