Dr. Peter C. LePort

Grad. Year: 1970

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Peter C. LePort has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Peter C. LePort
Bariatric / Weight Loss-related: obesity, weight loss, bariatric
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5324568
03/04/14 5 5 5 5 I am 4 weeks post-op from a Roux 'n Y gastric bypass "revision". My original surgery 11 years ago had started to fail. I sought out Dr. LePort based on his bios online and chose him to figure out what was going on with my stomach. When I saw him initially, I was in pain, couldn't keep food down, and my stomach was extremely distended and bloated with pain. He walked right along side of me from the initial visit followed by two surgeries. I am now feeling the best I've felt in over 5 years. He is a brilliant physician. His bedside manner was always comforting. I wouldn't hesitate to refer my family and friends to Dr. LePort as I know they would be as pleased as I was. I'd also like to thank his PA, Ashley, for holding my hand as I went into surgery :) Thanks for a new beginning! Vicki B
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 5177383
13/02/14 4 4 5 5 Extremely happy with the surgery result! No complications whatsoever.Even the surgical incisions on my abdomen( 6 holes) were placed so strategically, that now I can wear bathing suit with just a strap in front, they are barely visible! Thank you Dr. LePort!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter C."

02/06/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2529904
13/01/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. LePort and his staff are very friendly and helpful! When I had an issue and need to be seen they got me in the next day to discuss my concerns.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond

01/05/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Bariatric / Weight Loss"

25/02/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Surgeon (General)"