Rate Dr. Paul S. Bushart

Dr. Paul S. Bushart's Ratings

Dr Bushart is one of those people who do best what they do. I admire him for his knowledge and the authority with which he takes a medical decision. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Bushart is the BEST! He is quick, sensible and hilarious.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Amazing. Awesome doctor. I literally have nothing negative to say about him.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

At first I was a little Apprehensive about having a male ob but he is very kind and never made me feel uncomfortable. Being a first time mom he Answered all my question. I had gestational diabetes and had to deliver 3 weeks early he was very comforting.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Bushart really makes his patients feel comfortable and well cared for. Everyone in the office seems busy but happy to work there as well.

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

Simply the best! Best doc you'll find for a woman. He makes exams so comfortable.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

I came to Dr. Bushart after multiple recommendations from my nursing friends. His bedside manner is amazing and he made what is normally a dreaded visit actually pleasant. In 5 minutes I knew he is the best personal MD I've ever come across. I have worked in hospitals for 12+ yrs and I thank my lucky stars I found him.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bushart is the best doctor ever! He takes all of my questions seriously and takes the time to explain things. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is possibly the friendliest doctor out there.

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

he is so attentive to my concerns. he was amazingly helpful in helping me feel comfortable with my hysterectomy. thank you buzz you are the best!!!!

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Knowledgable, friendly nursing staff. Doctor answers all questions and explains meds/procedures. Great bedside manner too!

Submitted Jan. 14, 2010 | flag