Rate Dr. Paul S. Bushart

Dr. Paul S. Bushart's Ratings

Buzz is the best. My husband loves going to the appointments with me and I think he will be sad when we deliver and I start to go it alone. He is hilarious and warm and wikked smaht. I recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Bushart is one of those people who do best what they do. I admire him for his knowledge and the authority with which he takes a medical decision. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

Dr Bushart is the BEST! He is quick, sensible and hilarious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Amazing. Awesome doctor. I literally have nothing negative to say about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

At first I was a little Apprehensive about having a male ob but he is very kind and never made me feel uncomfortable. Being a first time mom he Answered all my question. I had gestational diabetes and had to deliver 3 weeks early he was very comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr Bushart really makes his patients feel comfortable and well cared for. Everyone in the office seems busy but happy to work there as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Simply the best! Best doc you'll find for a woman. He makes exams so comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

I came to Dr. Bushart after multiple recommendations from my nursing friends. His bedside manner is amazing and he made what is normally a dreaded visit actually pleasant. In 5 minutes I knew he is the best personal MD I've ever come across. I have worked in hospitals for 12+ yrs and I thank my lucky stars I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

Dr. Bushart is the best doctor ever! He takes all of my questions seriously and takes the time to explain things. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is possibly the friendliest doctor out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

he is so attentive to my concerns. he was amazingly helpful in helping me feel comfortable with my hysterectomy. thank you buzz you are the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855180].votes_count ]]