Rate Dr. Nicholas J. Nuttall

Dr. Nicholas J. Nuttall's Ratings

Dr. Nuttall is always available, thorough, not an alarmist, very responsive, and an excellent doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a calm, thoughtful doctor for primary care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2012

Been my Doctor for years. Not only was he able to help me with more mundane conditions, he even was able to help me when I planned to go overseas to make sure my shots and meds were up to date. Quiet, very professional, highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

Dr. Nuttall is a careful, thorough physician who keeps asking questions until he gets at the problem. He literally saved my life some years back when I came in with what I thought was and what presented as a damaged Achilles tendon which was getting worse. It turned out that I had a blood clot that ran from my ankle to just north of my knee. He went the extra mile and ran an ultrasound on the calf just to be sure and found the clot. I went directly into the hospital from the ultrasound.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855354].votes_count ]]