Rate Dr. Michael A. Troiano

Dr. Michael A. Troiano's Ratings

If you want a doc who will admit you to an unclean hospital, ignore you for over 17 hours, keep you scheduled for an procedure that tests show are inappropriate for you and then show up to argue with you when he his informed that you are leaving the facility, then Troiano the man for you.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr.Troiano exceeds all standards of care. I am 38yrs old, I had an extra bone removed from under my great toe. After a fall my wound dehisced. I then needed a revision surgery which Dr. Troiano scheduled immediately. I was very upset leaving his office learning of this news. An hour later Dr.Troiano called me personally to check on me and assure me that everything would be ok. After my 2nd surgery Dr.Troiano addressed my Reynauds, which is a circulation problem -lack of blood flow to my toe. He referred me to hyperbaric oxygen treatments, which I started 2days after surgery and put me on meds to facilitate healing. Dr.Troiano used strong sutures and casted my foot to prevent injury because I am active with 4 children. I was able to send pics of my wound and contact Dr. Troiano with any concerns via his cell phone at anytime. He always put my mind at ease. Dr.Troiano displayed professionalism while being compassionate and patient with all my concerns. Extremely pleased! Highly recommend

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Troiano is a very skilled and talented podiatric surgeon. Dr. Troiano surgically repaired my damaged ankle from old trauma and arthritis. I could not walk without pain. I am now back at work running up and down hospital hallways PAIN FREE. Dr. Troiano performs surgery at Penn Presbyterian, Temple and Abington hospitals all of which benefit him with exposure to numerous surgical techniques and expertise. Dr. Troiano is precise and clear when explaining what needs to be done. He takes the time to answer questions. I have over emailed the Doctor, yet he always responds and promptly ...that's a major WOW! I feel like we're friends. His office staff is excellent. They make sense of all the paper work and simplify everything. All of them are friendly and welcoming; they make you feel comfortable. They are knowledgeable with their duties and deserve a big APPLAUSE.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

Had Surgery in August 2013. I can't give him enough praise. He tells you all the possible outcomes. Had some problems with breathing problems a week later. he told me to get to the hospital ASAP and called my spouse at least hourly to find out how I was doing. Finally a doctor that makes you feel that he cares and you are his only patient

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

Friendly staff. Wonderful doctor who explains things in language you can understand. I never have to wait to be seen. They don't overbook.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I recommend Dr. Troiano for podiatric needs. His straight forward, no nonsense approach worked (for me). He is extremely responsive (I texted him on a sat night after I fell on ice and whacked my recovering foot and he got right back to me). He spends time with patients although that means later appointments are sometimes much later. He's a good guy who wants his patients to succeed.

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

I would thoroughly recommend Dr. Troiano as a podiatrist. Not only did Dr. Troiano treat my father for an unhealing leg ulcer, but the doctor kept in touch throughout the lengthy treatment and recovery. He was easily accessible for any questions, support, and even a much needed joke. He was knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, and above all, honest during our dealings with him. I will be forever grateful for his hands-on approach and continued support. You can't go wrong with this "gem" of a doctor.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

If I could give Dr T a "10", I would. My 89 yr old father suffered from a diabetic foot ulcer. He was treated by several foot specialists, a wound center and several other mds. Dr Troiano quickly established a connection with Dad (talking directly to HIM and not us) and explained possible treatments. Dad went through extensive debridment and ultimately lost his foot. Dad insisted on talking to "Mike" before he made any decisions. We were always able to approach Dr T with questions and concerns. He was with us every step of the way.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag