Rate Dr. Alan M. Saitowitz

Dr. Alan M. Saitowitz's Ratings

Dr. Saitowitz's judgement and professionalism are above reproach. He has helped extend my husband's life while being realistic and humane. His is gentle and caring and our family owes him tremendous gratitude.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2013 | flag

A most caring Doctor. He spends time with you, answers all your questions.Makes you very comfortable to asks any questions you want. I was very ill and he spent many hrs. at the hospital with me, and went way beyond his call of duty. He saved my life which I am internally grateful. The staff is very friendly and kind, and also pleasant.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Excellent. I am very glad I went to him. Very kind and caring.

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag

Great doctor but needs to fix his staff's attitude towards answering telephones. Perhaps they are too busy, but that is no excuse for someone who calls with concerns.

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag

A most caring, listening, and compassionate doctor. Spends time without rushing thru exam. Also very cautious and extremely knowledgeable. Very well organized with everything about the patient in his blackberry.

Submitted March 14, 2008 | flag