Rate Dr. Fred A. Sweet

Dr. Fred A. Sweet's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

He is arrogant and rude. Did not have time to answer all my questions.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

DR.SWEET is a very nice and caring doctor.When it comes to his surgeries he has magical hands .DR.SWEET is the best .

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sweet and Shawn were amazing! Their compassion and skill made me feel at ease with both surguries I had.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

We were very pleased with Dr Sweet. Everything was explained, he was very personalble and knowledgeable. The prayer he offered before surgery was unexpected, heartfelt and sincere. The surgery was successful, and we highly recommend Dr Sweet.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

After experienceing severe pain for a length of time... It was comforting to meet with Dr. Sweet and his staff who were very very kind, confident and professional. I feel like a new person after my procedure.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Sweet was very compassionate and complete in explaining the planned surgery and recovery. His excellent credentials and ability to understand me gave me added confidence in outcome. At 6 weeks, I am almost pain free and start PT tomorrow! I am very pleased with outcome and highly recommend Dr. Sweet, his assistant and staff.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

Doctor has to be the BEST in his class!!!Every thing he told me went just like that.There is no way I can thank this man for what he done for me. His office help,Nurses,and his asst. are all very good at what they do. I would recommend this Doctor and his staff to anybody that is willing to do what they tell you to do.Thanks again Dr SWEET.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr Fred Sweet performed surgery on my neck to relieve the pressure on my spinal cord. Since that surgery (Nov 3, 2011) I have gotten my balance back and I feel so much better. Everyone that has seen me since then says that I look and seem like I am so much better. And I have to say..I am...

Submitted Dec. 19, 2011 | flag

Experience at this cliic has been very very good. I would recamend the staff and doctors to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2011 | flag