Rate Dr. Arthur J. Geller

Dr. Arthur J. Geller's Ratings

Took 8 weeks to get the initial appointment. When I got there, only 3 people were ahead of me but I still waited over an hour until I got into exam room. Then I waited some more. Took 2 hours in total before I left office. Dr just wasn't with me all that long. Dr. seems very competent; however, I can't even begin to grade his staff (so bad). Scheduling is the absolute worse. After waiting 8 weeks for an appointment, I had to wait 9 more weeks to get the tests that I went for scheduled and they can't won't provide an appointment time. They want to call 2 days before and schedule test time then. Also, they will not perform colonoscopy and endoscopy together, so then I have to wait an additional 2 weeks to get the second test. I've had these tests performed concurrently before so I know it's possible but I believe it's simply to maximize Dr billing to insurance. I won't go back and unless you have 3 - 4 months to wait I don't recommend his office.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Geller is great. His staff - as others have said - is the worst. Rude, rude, rude! Rude to me and just about every person in the waiting room. This older woman came in [with a walker who could barely walk] on the wrong day and they were yelling at her! I told the doctor about his staff and he said he knows because so many people complain about them. Get some new help!

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Agree with the comments about the staff. The Doctor is excellent, the staff is the exact opposite. Sometimes rude, unprofessional, poor attitude towards the patients. The Doctor himself is GREAT!!!!!ONE OF THE BEST. Wish my perception of his office was not tainted by the staff.

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

Can't understand why such a good physician would put up with such a dopey and inattentive staff

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

I am leaving this doctor simply because his staff appears to be inefficient. Dr. Geller is a VG doctor but lacking in his discipline of his staffing getting it right the first time.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag

Competent, attentive, warm, compassionate and reassuring. One of the best. Some of the office staff, not so much.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Geller is a very caring,knowledgeable doctorbut his staff is very lax in getting messages and reports to the doctor.They need to be trained to be more efficient

Submitted Dec. 4, 2007 | flag

A terrific caring Doctor who is very knowledgable and is thorough, taking his time with each patient. He takes the time to answer all questions.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2007 | flag

Respectful, competent and caring doctor. Office needs more training in getting things done right the first time.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag

Smart, through, courteous/polite/respectfully, very professional, kind and caring. Returns calls, responds directly to questions, never impatient, rushed, or dismissive. Wish he could be my GP.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2007 | flag