Rate Dr. Mo Banki

Dr. Mo Banki's Ratings

Dr Banki and staff...Bravo!! A wonderful , intelligent Dentist. Thank You !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Banki extracted all my teeth (all but three). You can not even dream of what this MAN did for me.He is not only a doctor, HE is also a friend that understands the way of live of some of us. About the staff, great team. Every body makes you feel at home. Dr. Banki, again thanks a BILLION.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Banki pulled four wisdom teeth for my son. He was incredibly compassionate before during and after the procedure. He took the time to comfort my son who had a teary reaction to the anesthesia. The staff was incredible also. Would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I have worked for Dr. Banki and he is by far the most caring and talented physician. I myself have had wisdom teeth removed under his care and recommend him to all my friends and family. Don't let anyone else treat your oral surgery and maxillofacial ailments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Banki. I had him remove all 4 wisdom teeth without a problem. Not only is he a very knowledgeable doctor, Dr. Banki made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. The entire staff at the office is also amazing. They always made me feel at ease at each of my visits. On the day of my surgery they even called me to check in as to how I was feeling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr. Banki and the entire staff were caring, pleasant, and very helpful. My husband, daughter and myself have all been patients of Dr. Bankis. The staff communicates very timely with family member waiting in the waiting room. I can not say enough about the pleasant atmosphere in this office. Susan,Cumberland RI

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

This doctor and his office was outstanding with my son, he had 4 wisdom teeth pulled, and they were so wonderful about it. They call for 3 days to make sure he was okay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Dr. Banki is the most compassionate and outstanding physician that I have ever met and I, myself, have worked for many physicians in the last 20 years (and no, I do not work for him). He is very thorough and very concerned about his patients. Always available to speak with. He is knowledgeable, kind, and a good listener. I cannot even express on how I am impressed with him. He certainly is "one of a kind" and I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

Everyone there were so nice and very understanding the doctor was so nice to me and he knew i was scared and he was just so nice i would give him an award for best dentist of the year

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

Had to have a tooth removed, Dr Mo Banki and his entire staff were all most helpful, caring, and professional. Even came out and offered the people that came to drive patients coffee or water while they waited. Need a tooth extracted no better place to go. I promise

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855890].votes_count ]]