Dr. Michael A. Robinson

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Michael A. Robinson has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3585788
24/10/13 1 5 3 5 I saw the doctor a few times and he helped me a great deal. Then, one day he was incredibly rude and angry. The front desk staff that day accused me of not showing to one of my appts but I had canceled the appt way in advance. I never returned to them.
RID: 2757358
08/08/13 1 1 2 1 This is the worse doctor ever. Added unnecessary services to charge you much as possible and made the situation worse. He give you a prescriptions for items he only sells. A spay bottle for disinfection, he charges $35. Since the blister got worse, I went to see another doctor and this doctor questions the treatment Michael Robinson provided. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR unless you have HMO insurance
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $800
RID: 2540248
24/01/13 1 5 2 4 The admin staff is unhelpful. I also got a very strong feeling that the bottom-line is more important than the patient, here. I was given a diagnosis code that did not match what the Dr. told me in person. When I called to inquire about this, they refused to give me any information! Save yourself the hassle and go to another Podiatrist.
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael A."
RID: 1834771
02/04/12 1 5 4 5 I felt that Dr. Robinson was kowledgeable and straight to the point, which I appreciated. As far as getting my surgery scheduled that was completely different. I waited to hear back from his admin person in the Brookline office for close to 2 wks. I called to find out what's going on and was told it hasn't been scheduled yet. I Asked when it will be scheduled and after pulling a few teeth was told not for at least another wk or longer, which makes no sense to me. She was extremley short, didn't seem like she wanted to give me any information as to why. To take 3 to 4 wks to just get a surgery date? It didn't give me a good feeling and I felt like I was bothering her asking questions about my business. Neg energy isn't how I want to start a surgery off.  Respond
RID: 1251601
15/09/10 4 5 4 3 After going around in circles the first two visits, I got the feeling that the bottom-line was more important than the patient. Even then I went ahead to get very expensive orthopedics which proved to be useless
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 633975
08/07/08 3 5 5 5 Dr. Robinson is absolutely superb and gives his studied attention at all times. He takes making you feel better very seriously, he has a quiet and kind demeanor and treats you with respect. He will ferret out a problem that another so-called expert will never bother to consider and often times it is the obvious one. I love this doctor and whether you are an athlete, former athlete or couch potato, he treats you with the same level of care and attention that all patients deserve! My only complaint regards his staff in the Natick office. To get what terms "complete information," the secretary holds you captive over the phone and treats you like you are under arrest instead of making a doctor's appointment! Most unnecessary and not at all patient friendly. Patients who pay their bills and conduct themselves responsibly should have their names starred so they can be spared this protocol, which is aimed at slackers and quite rightly.
RID: 603254
02/06/08 5 5 5 5 Diagnosed a problem I have been treated for previously unsuccessfullly over the past 10 years. Profesional and couteous staff. Appts are always on time.
Insurance: Tricare