Rate Dr. Arthur C. Schenck

Dr. Arthur C. Schenck's Ratings

Very "confident" Doctor. Unfortunetly I felt he had decided what he was going to prescribe before I even told him of my history. Which has left me reliving my same situation from 2+years ago. 'He' does seem to require more return visits which seem excessive and unnecessary and only benefit him which is a disappointment due to the cost (which I did not list for privacy purposes The Doctor was polite,respectful and knowledgable. I would liked to feel he listened to my history.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

This Doctor is very professional and takes his time. In the six months I've been with him I never felt rushed and feel that I can be fully honest with any concern I have with out feeling judged. He makes his patients feel that they are important and he is very accessible both during and after regular business hours. With Dr. Schenck I feel just as much a part of my own treatment as he is.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2009 | flag

It did not feel like a doctors office because the office was decorated with lawn chairs. I was going to him for 5 months and never had my blood pressure taken or was even weighed. After 5 months, and lots of money later, I diagnosed myself, and only to find out that the doctor had the same thing. The office was staff was short handed, and the hours that they were open did not meet my work schedule. The doctor wanted to see me every week or two, and I could not afford all the copays. It also was not necessary, I just needed refills on meds, but he wanted me in there for some reason. I just could not take it any more, so I switched doctors.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2009 | flag

This Doctor treated me like a real person not a number he listened and treated me properly when no other doctors would help he did. He saved my life

Submitted March 13, 2008 | flag