Dr. Arthur C. Schenck

Grad. Year: 1964

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 31/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Arthur C. Schenck has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Addiction Medicine-related: drug addiction, alcoholism
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1222822
05/08/10 4 4 2 4 Very "confident" Doctor. Unfortunetly I felt he had decided what he was going to prescribe before I even told him of my history. Which has left me reliving my same situation from 2+years ago. 'He' does seem to require more return visits which seem excessive and unnecessary and only benefit him which is a disappointment due to the cost (which I did not list for privacy purposes The Doctor was polite,respectful and knowledgable. I would liked to feel he listened to my history.  Respond
RID: 1016240
22/10/09 5 4 5 5 This Doctor is very professional and takes his time. In the six months I've been with him I never felt rushed and feel that I can be fully honest with any concern I have with out feeling judged. He makes his patients feel that they are important and he is very accessible both during and after regular business hours. With Dr. Schenck I feel just as much a part of my own treatment as he is.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 987333
14/09/09 2 3 2 2 It did not feel like a doctors office because the office was decorated with lawn chairs. I was going to him for 5 months and never had my blood pressure taken or was even weighed. After 5 months, and lots of money later, I diagnosed myself, and only to find out that the doctor had the same thing. The office was staff was short handed, and the hours that they were open did not meet my work schedule. The doctor wanted to see me every week or two, and I could not afford all the copays. It also was not necessary, I just needed refills on meds, but he wanted me in there for some reason. I just could not take it any more, so I switched doctors.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 537293
13/03/08 5 5 5 5 This Doctor treated me like a real person not a number he listened and treated me properly when no other doctors would help he did. He saved my life
Insurance: Medicare