Rate Dr. Errol Raff

Dr. Errol Raff's Ratings

This man is the BEST out there for those of you who are Diabetics. He is very knowledgeable, syas it as it is, can connect you with other specialists if needed within a very short time. I have known him and has been his patient since 2003 and I cannot say anything negative about him. Kudos, Dr. Raff.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

Has been my doctor for a few years now. He is very knowledgeable , helpful and truly cares about his patients!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Raff has been my endo for several years. I like his directness and the fact that he treats me as an intelligent person. However, I've had a bit of a problem with Diane in the last year. Twice consecutively, I have kept appointments only to be told that he wasn't in the office and didn't I get her phone call. Now, I have an answering service which records messages and emails two computers advising us of messages waiting. I never got any. Quite by chance I mentioned this to a diabetic friend and he told me he also is a patient of Dr. Raff and the same thing had happened to him. Now, I phone a week or so ahead to confirm my appointment and wonder if I should mention it to him.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2012 | flag

HE was very helpful and never made me feel like a number on a file, but a real person

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

He is the Dr. to rely on if you are diabetic. He is helpful, knowledgeable, patient and can be challenging. He sets the bar high for his patients knowing very well that they can do it and he is there to help all the way. More grease to your elbow, Dr.!!! (Sam_

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

At first i was skeptical about this doctor when i was assigned to him after being admitted with a new diabetes diagnosis at 20. he sort of wrote me a prescription and threw me into the open water. i was really upset with him to begin with but i am so thankful that it was him in the ER that day. i feel like had he not given me total control from the very beginning, i would be a nut job now and have no control over this disease. he always has new ideas on how to deal with what is going on and improve my life in every aspect. his staff are all wonderful and very kind. each visit with him has proved to be more encouraging ones and him telling me how well i am doing. i feel like i owe my success over this to him. amazing doctor who has so much knowledge and is alaways full of suggestions. AWESOME !

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

I believe this Dr. to be knowledgeable in diabetes, but he certainly is not in some other medical areas, obviously his specialty is diabetes as this is what he immediately refers to upon a consultation visit regardless what the problem was that you were to see him... also he does like recommending medication very quickly even if they are contraindicated for other medical conditions one may have.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

Dr Raff is one of the very best Drs. out there period. Knowledgeable and understanding. He is direct and truthful. I am grateful for that as I don't want my condition to be sugar-coated. I am there to see him for a reason and he helps me get my life back on track. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

Highly knowledgeable, competent doctor who does not pull punches. I wound up being assigned to him when I was admitted to hospital with influenza. The condition was complicated by asthma and smoking. When I was still struggling to breathe, he asked me this: "Does it hurt right now? Feel really bad? Good. Remember it." He didn't dance around the issue, and I got the point. I quit smoking and got my asthma under control. He's great and all that, but I seriously never want to have to see him again!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

I found Dr. Raff to be very forthright and direct which was good. However, I find him sometimes condesending, but, I suppose that can be expected when dealing with people who are coping with a lifestyle disease. Overall he is an ok doc.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag