Dr. Norman L. Banks

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Norman L. Banks has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2411777
27/08/12 1 1 1 1 I recently went to Dr. Banks. My Physcian recommended him. I came with a neck problem, he without informing me started to adjsut my neck, causing more pains and creating more issues. Please avoid him if possible.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1389405
16/03/11 4 4 1 2 I agree with one of the previous reviewers; he's a very nice person... just not a great doctor. He is slow getting back to you, doesn't do any research regarding treatment (ie: you may end up doing it all yourself) and basically just orders tests and refers you elsewhere if his simple and often unhelpful answers don't do the trick.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

28/04/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 882871
09/05/09 5 4 5 4 out of 7 doctors and 10 years, Dr. Banks finally gave me a diagnosis to my back problems that have given me much needed pain relief, proper treatmemt, and an overall hope to plan my future.  Respond
RID: 573668
22/04/08 5 5 4 4 Wh9le he has not been at Palo Alto for a long time his credentials are good and in the many times I have seen him I have been pleased by his overall understanding of my complex issues and willingness to work outside the clinic with other experts.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 536571
12/03/08 4 4 2 2 I saw Dr. Banks for back and knee pains. I've seen a few docs over the years for these things and he was the below average. He's a nice guy but I just don't think he is very knowledgeable or experienced. You can get the same info from wikipedia or some sports medicine web sites. I wouldn't see him again nor recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield