Rate Dr. Norman L. Banks

Dr. Norman L. Banks's Ratings

I recently went to Dr. Banks. My Physcian recommended him. I came with a neck problem, he without informing me started to adjsut my neck, causing more pains and creating more issues. Please avoid him if possible.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012 | flag

I agree with one of the previous reviewers; he's a very nice person... just not a great doctor. He is slow getting back to you, doesn't do any research regarding treatment (ie: you may end up doing it all yourself) and basically just orders tests and refers you elsewhere if his simple and often unhelpful answers don't do the trick.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

out of 7 doctors and 10 years, Dr. Banks finally gave me a diagnosis to my back problems that have given me much needed pain relief, proper treatmemt, and an overall hope to plan my future.

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag

Wh9le he has not been at Palo Alto for a long time his credentials are good and in the many times I have seen him I have been pleased by his overall understanding of my complex issues and willingness to work outside the clinic with other experts.

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag

I saw Dr. Banks for back and knee pains. I've seen a few docs over the years for these things and he was the below average. He's a nice guy but I just don't think he is very knowledgeable or experienced. You can get the same info from wikipedia or some sports medicine web sites. I wouldn't see him again nor recommend him.

Submitted March 12, 2008 | flag