Rate Dr. L. David Gassiraro

Dr. L. David Gassiraro's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Gassiraro since he started. He has been consistent with his services over the years. I have had 3 crowns and 1 root canal. The quality of his work is very high and I have not had any complications.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Dr L. David Gassiraro in West Roxbury, Boston is the best Dentist, Prothodontist. I had my front 4 teeth capped and they look amazing. I am 1001 % pleased. He is about 20% more expensive but you get what you pay for. I did my homework and Dr. Gassiraro is an excellent value!! THANK YOU Z.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

I had allot of work done at Dr Gassiraro's office. His brother makes the teeth. What a team! He has a gental Endodontist who does the root canals. Excellent job I would recommend this office to everyone. I am very very pleased.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Experienced continual pain after root canal,experts seen stated tooth should have been removed & not root canaled.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. L. David Gassiraro is the Best of Boston Dentist. He is very easy to talk to and explains things clearly.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag

I needed a new dentist my old closed for some strange reason. Dr Gassiraro's office is great. The staff is very friendly and he is very knowledgeable with out the hard sale. The hygentist is very gentel with detail. If you need a new dentist or need work this is the guy.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Outstanding Dentist, great office I whish I went to him years ago. I can really tell the difference

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gassiraro is very knowledgeable and a true artist if you have a problem with this doctor it's you not him. I highly recommend Dr. Gassiraro

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

For the past three years. I have been bring my mother to dentists for dentures. Right when I walk through the front door I was greeted with friendly staff and Dr. Gassiraro was on time. We had one hour for this first visit. He examined the fit of all her old dentures smiled and said I can help you. He has different techniques which make a tremendous difference. It has been about a year with her new teeth. My mother has no sore spots and we are thrilled. She can eat everything apples,corn on the cob even steak. She does not have implants or use that glue. Her health is better she feels better and seems much happier. WE are very grateful. Dr. Gassiraro has changed both of our lifes

Submitted Sept. 11, 2009 | flag

My friend's Dentist told me to see this Dental specialist he is a Prosthodontist, I never hear of one before all he does is restorative work he does not do surgery or root canals. He cordinates all phases of treatment so all doctors are on the same page. I had alot of work done root canals implant crown extractions root canals. This was the best advise I have ever received Dr. Gassiraro is very nice, listens and realy cares you are never rushed. My teatment was very expensive(I could of bought a new BMW) but worth every peeny. My teeth look great and feel normal I wish I went to him 10 years ago .I had to drive a distance but in his parking lot I saw lic. plates from RI, NH and ME so people do travel. If you need work have it done right the first time and see him !!!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag