Rate Dr. Philip L. Krause

Dr. Philip L. Krause's Ratings

You may have a wait time but he is the most knowledgeable, competent, brilliant and caring doctor. ,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I have several different problems with my heart and have gone to different doctors over the last 20 years. Dr Krause listens, he makes me feel very comfortable and that it is safe to put my life in his hands. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Krause is terrific. He spends a lot of time with me on each office visit. He is very personable and has a good sense of humor. He is very knowledgeable and competent; he has treated me for an arrythmia, which is one of his areas of specialization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

Dr.Krause truly cares about his patients. Great doctor extremely knowledgeable excellent Cardiologist I would recommend him to anyone. Has been so good to me and my parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

helped with mom's tachycardia and did EP ablation on her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858157].votes_count ]]