Rate Dr. Janet Ross

Dr. Janet Ross's Ratings

Dr Ross and her staff have a wonderful bedside manner. She and her physician assistants are easy to talk to, non judgemental, comforting and throughout my first (only so far) pregnancy were supportive and helped me find laughter when days seemed exhausting and hard. They remember you. And greet you with a smile, starting your visit on a positive note. As a gynecologist her office mails annual reminder cards to make your appt and keeps great consideration in your age and your family history to stay up on Breast cancer risks. I feel lucky to have had her delivery my baby via emergency c section. She made the experience go from a scary unknown to a calm and confident situation in no time. Her care not only stretches to you and your baby but to your husband as well-they need some cheering on too and she was a steady leader for both him and her surgery staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

I had the most amazing birth experience with Dr. Ross. Luckily, there were no complications with either baby or me, so I was able to birth naturally without any drugs. My birth plan was followed exactly. I was able to labor in the tub, have intermittent monitoring, and was not pressured at any point to do something I didn't want to do. Dr. Ross was very peaceful and calming during the delivery. She encouraged me throughout the labor and delivery. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. My visits with Dr. Ross throughout my pregnancy were positive too. I never felt rushed and she was always willing to answer all of my questions. The wait to see her in her office was never long. (I always went in the morning.) I love Dr. Ross!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Fabulous experience with Dr. Ross and her staff! We just had our first baby and did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Ross as our OB/GYN. Thrilled that we did. She's extremely knowledgeable and I was very comfortable going to her. We had an amazing experience - from the pregnancy through the delivery. Couldn't have asked for a better one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

We had a great experience with Dr. Ross. She was very warm and attentive. She was supportive of our natural birth plan and receptive to all of our requests. Her office and medical staff are wonderful as well. I am looking forward to staying with her for GYN and future OB services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I am a first-time mother, scared and confused. Dr. Ross and her staff of sweet nurses helped me feel comfortable and confident, making my daughter's birth a wonderful experience. She welcomed my specific delivery plans and kept a calm manner through the entire process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I love Dr. Ross. She has always made me feel special. She is very caring. I have had 2 pregnancies with her and my care was exceptional! She always answers all my questions. Most impressive is that she returns her own phone calls, that means alot. I look forward to going see her. Her staff is also very nice and helpful. They treat me, and my husband too, as family! I highly recommend Dr. Ross to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Ross is the absolute best. She has delivered all my children. I love how she is personable with me and never rushes me when I am in her office. She answers any and all questions and never makes me feel that my questions are crazy. She was there for my miscarriage and cried along with me. It is rare to find a doctor like Dr. Ross and I would not trade her for the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Ross to any of my family and friends. She is very professional and courteous. No matter what the situation, she is always calm and knew what to do and say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

My husband and I love Dr. Ross. We are both in the medical field and she came highly recommended when we first moved to New Orleans. We had such a good experience with Dr. Ross with our first baby we decided to have a second! She always took the time to answer questions and I never felt rushed. She is extremely kind and makes you feel completely comfortable. The two nurses that work with her in the office are also very nice and seem to have a good relationship with Dr. Ross. When I first started seeing Dr. Ross in 2010 I did have to wait a long time for appointments at times. However, there has been a dramatic improvement over the last 10 months and I hardly wait at all. My husband and I will be relocating this upcoming summer and it's going to be hard to find someone that will replace Dr. Ross. She always remains calm, confident and professional, while taking the time to build a relationship with you and truly understand your wants and needs during your pregnancy and delivery. I would Recommend her to my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

Dr. Janet Ross is a wonderful doctor who has been my OBGYN for a decade plus. I have recommended her to many friends over the years. She recently delivered my first baby, at 39 weeks. I never felt I was on any time table. She really took her time to make sure all of my concerns were covered. I could not ask for a better doctor. Her nursing staff is great as well!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858267].votes_count ]]