Dr. Janet Ross

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Janet Ross has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5299381
22/03/14 5 5 5 5 Fabulous experience with Dr. Ross and her staff! We just had our first baby and did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Ross as our OB/GYN. Thrilled that we did. She's extremely knowledgeable and I was very comfortable going to her. We had an amazing experience - from the pregnancy through the delivery. Couldn't have asked for a better one!
RID: 5232570
10/03/14 5 5 5 5 We had a great experience with Dr. Ross. She was very warm and attentive. She was supportive of our natural birth plan and receptive to all of our requests. Her office and medical staff are wonderful as well. I am looking forward to staying with her for GYN and future OB services.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 3625770
05/12/13 5 5 5 5 I am a first-time mother, scared and confused. Dr. Ross and her staff of sweet nurses helped me feel comfortable and confident, making my daughter's birth a wonderful experience. She welcomed my specific delivery plans and kept a calm manner through the entire process.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2693229
24/06/13 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Ross. She has always made me feel special. She is very caring. I have had 2 pregnancies with her and my care was exceptional! She always answers all my questions. Most impressive is that she returns her own phone calls, that means alot. I look forward to going see her. Her staff is also very nice and helpful. They treat me, and my husband too, as family! I highly recommend Dr. Ross to everyone I know!
RID: 2664021
28/05/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Ross is the absolute best. She has delivered all my children. I love how she is personable with me and never rushes me when I am in her office. She answers any and all questions and never makes me feel that my questions are crazy. She was there for my miscarriage and cried along with me. It is rare to find a doctor like Dr. Ross and I would not trade her for the world.
RID: 2614575
11/04/13 4 5 5 5 I would highly recommend Dr. Ross to any of my family and friends. She is very professional and courteous. No matter what the situation, she is always calm and knew what to do and say.  Respond
RID: 2515997
29/12/12 5 5 5 5 My husband and I love Dr. Ross. We are both in the medical field and she came highly recommended when we first moved to New Orleans. We had such a good experience with Dr. Ross with our first baby we decided to have a second! She always took the time to answer questions and I never felt rushed. She is extremely kind and makes you feel completely comfortable. The two nurses that work with her in the office are also very nice and seem to have a good relationship with Dr. Ross. When I first started seeing Dr. Ross in 2010 I did have to wait a long time for appointments at times. However, there has been a dramatic improvement over the last 10 months and I hardly wait at all. My husband and I will be relocating this upcoming summer and it's going to be hard to find someone that will replace Dr. Ross. She always remains calm, confident and professional, while taking the time to build a relationship with you and truly understand your wants and needs during your pregnancy and delivery. I would Recommend her to my family and friends!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2503802
17/12/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Janet Ross is a wonderful doctor who has been my OBGYN for a decade plus. I have recommended her to many friends over the years. She recently delivered my first baby, at 39 weeks. I never felt I was on any time table. She really took her time to make sure all of my concerns were covered. I could not ask for a better doctor. Her nursing staff is great as well!!
RID: 2421911
10/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ross has been my doctor for 7 years and recently delivered my 1st baby in March 2012. I have always been happy with her as my doctor, but my appreciation and respect for her have grown more than I could have imagined in the past year. Not only does she put you at ease because you can be confident in her ability to treat you medically, but her personality and the way she handles situations truly raises the bar. She has somehow figured out how to stay enitrely professional while creating a personal relationship that makes you as the patient feel that she is genuinely committed to caring for you. Dr. Ross also stayed pro-active throughout my pregnancy when there was need for concern while at the same time never alarming me or making me feel anxious. When it was discovered that a c-section was necessary,Dr. Ross(combined with faith in God)somehow made even this news easier to accept. I had a great experience with pregnancy and delivery becacuse of Dr. Ross. I only wish I could repay her!
RID: 2129171
11/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ross is a wonderful doctor! I was pregnant in July 2011 and had to get a d&c. I have had problems in the past which she knew about but this was my first time coming to Dr. Ross. She made everything so very easy and she truly is a gifted doctor. She takes her time with you and is extremely caring. Will personally call you back with any concerns; most of the time without you even asking for her to. I am now pregnant again and look forward to seeing her again for my upcoming appointment!
RID: 1514780
17/08/11 1 3 1 3 I contacted this office to make an appointment, and I was treated extremely rudely and hung up on. I can't comment on Dr. Ross herself, because I was unable to make an appointment with her, despite needing a follow-up exam. I'm looking for an OBGYN, and I called her office to make an appointment. I was told that the office would contact my previous doctor and call me back. 4 days later, I received a phone call about scheduling the appointment. They had not contacted my previous doctor, and there was some confusion on the phone about what information they needed from me. After a few minutes of confusion and miscommunication, the woman I was on the phone with HUNG UP THE PHONE on me. I unfortunately did not get her name, so I don't know which assistant to blame for this terrible treatment.  Respond
RID: 1451112
27/05/11 5 5 5 5 DR. ROSS IS NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. SHE'S ALWAYS IN HURRY AND SHE ONLY FOCUS ON HER PREGNANT PATIENTS.  Respond
RID: 1310231
08/12/10 4 5 5 5 Grrrrrrrreat experience. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. If you're for a Doctor you can count on she is the best pick.
RID: 1302558
28/11/10 5 5 5 5 She is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend her to everyone! She is very smart, kind and helpful... I had a baby October 2010 and it was a great experience thanks to her and her medical staff. Dr. Ross is one of a kind! Five stars all the way.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal