Rate Dr. Thomas H Fairchild

Dr. Thomas H Fairchild's Ratings

HE IS A EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN AND SURGEON. AS A HEALTHCARE WORKER, I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HIM. HE IS NO. 1

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

This man was the biggest jerk I've ever had the displeasure of seeing. I took my daughter to him. He looked in her throat and told me her tonsils weren't swollen at all and then started discussing surgery. When I told him I didn't want surgery he WALKED out of the room while I was talking. Very dismissive and not a nice guy. It took his office 3 weeks to get my daughter's information passed on to her pediatrician and that was with the nurse and I calling daily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Very knowledgeable but NO personality. Shoo'd me out of the room WHILE I was still talking! Will never go to him again and never recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Fairchild did a total thyroidectomy on me a year ago & I couldn't have asked for a better result. A year later you can barely see the scar as it is so thin. Dr. Fairchild & staff made me feel very comfortable in the OR as I was extremely nervous prior to my surgery. I would 100% recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Dr Fairchild did a total thyroidectomy on me this past year. Excellent MD. I also worked with him as a RN prior to, and have always respected him as a MD. You could ask for no better if you are considering sometype of ENT surgery/treatment. He is very experienced, and knows what he is doing. As a nurse, I would recommend him to any friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2008

Dr. Fairchild is a very efficient doctor. While he is extremely knowledgeable don't expect him to be your best friend or take the time to be compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858296].votes_count ]]