Dr. Walter J. Shurminsky

Dr. Walter J. Shurminsky

Rate Dr. Walter J. Shurminsky

Dr. Walter J. Shurminsky's Ratings

Great office and friendly staff. Good location. Dr Shurminsky is very helpful and spent the time to make sure I was satisfied. The new dispensary person is very helpful and took the time to find me the right pair of glasses. I don't know what these other reviews are talking about.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

Never had a problem with staff, yes Mary couldve been a bit rudish but she's not there anymore. Susan is wonderful and helpful!!! Doctor very knowledgable and helpful and always makes time to see me with any problems I have besides my annual eye exam.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

They want more money from you!.The doctor is fine but lady name "MARY" is so rude she will never help you. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Rude and nasty staff. Not prompt at all in taking care of your needs. The doctor is o.k. Wouldn't recommend them at all.

Submitted April 9, 2011 | flag

I would never, never recommend this office to anyone. the office staff that waited on my son was rude, she misrepresented the product did not tell him that the lenses he picked were too thin for his prescription and then told him the glasses would be in within 10 days and he waited over a month. When he refused the glasses the office told the insurance company it was not their fault he didn't want the glasses after waiting a month and having and extra piece on the side since the lenses were too thick for the WRONG color frame .. and now he has to fight with his insurance company to get $600 credited to schurminsky so he can buy another pair of glasses. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

I was appalled by Dr. Shurminsky's attitude and lack of honesty. He tried to charge me with a $65 additional fee for "contact lens fitting" when I only came to renew my yearly prescription! When I expressed my concern, he grabbed my prescription out of my hands! Only threatening to contact the Better Business Bureau made him gave me my prescription back! The two times I have been at his office, Dr. Shuminsky was clearly more interested in trying to sell me the most expensive contacts than my vision health. Don't go there!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

If you would like a doctor who does not clearly answer questions, avoids telling you the real cost of products, and has a staff who can't return calls for 2 weeks, mail a simple form, or forgets to process your claim until your insurance company then this is the doctor for you. With very limited vision insurance coverage I was appalled and dissapointed by the office's lack of consideration for my health and financial situation!

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag