Rate Dr. Andrea Bradshaw

Dr. Andrea Bradshaw's Ratings

Dr Bradshaw is amazing! I found her online when I woke up and could not turn my neck. She gave me ultrasound and the best adjustment I ever had. I won't let any one else touch my neck. I have referred my kids to her since they play a lot of contact sports and are always in need of an adjustment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I visited Dr. Bradshaw at her holistic clinic. I had an ongoing low back condition and she fixed it in 1 visit with a flexion/distraction table and acupunctute. She also did kinesiology organ testing on me to find I had adrenal fatigue. She gave me the remedy. After about 10 treatments, I am completely out of pain and no more disc symptoms! I have recommended many coworkers and they all love her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][858387].votes_count ]]