You may also like

Rate Dr. Vijay Arora

Dr. Vijay Arora's Ratings

Dr. Arora is the best obgyn! He delivered my son and now in my second pregnancy he is still taking great care of me. The wait in his office can be a bit long but it is worth it to see a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Plus he has deliveries to go to! His staff is always friendly to me. Love this doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Arora delivered my son almost 22yrs ago and my daughter just over 10 yrs ago. We lived in Running Springs when I got pregnant with my daughter and absolutely refused to go to another doctor. He was on top of everything with both my kids and listened to me. I understand the wait time in his office....I couldn't when my children decided it was time and he can't just say oh well have some else do it. He is or was Chief of Staff at Victor Valley hospital and I got the best possible care I could've asked for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

We waited for over an hour and a half and walked out. This office seems to care about quantity not quality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2766917].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 4, 2015

A while back I gave Dr. Arora a negative review out of frustration, mostly with the wait time. He has been patient, kind and attentive very visit that I have had. He is not the problem. The majority of the staff is awful when it comes to customer/patient service. I've called several times to follow up on doctors orders and tests. They never return my calls. I've had to make an appointment just to get the status of tests the doctor ordered. Not what you want to go through when you are awaiting surgery and are anxious about your health. How can such a professional man have such unprofessional staff?

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2742005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Arora delivered my 3rd child and I have no complaints about him. He was great. However, some of his employees are rude for example the girl in the front. She is not helpful but is great at being on her phone texting. I asked for their billing person to call me 2 times and she never did. I ended up talking to her personally and she said she would call me and again, never got a call back. Annoyed with some of his staff, hate the wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I wished I knew who Dr.Aurora was 13 years ago when I had my first son. Because I would have been going to him since then. He is by far the best obgyn I have had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Waiting time is ridiculous. The waiting area is packed. 3 hours past my appointment. Won't return. They need to shut this place down. Patient care in totality is not a priority but I bet I get my bill expeditiously

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Place is horrible , the wait is ridiculous. After waiting 2 hours after my appointment Iget called.. They need to move faster!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Horrible! does too many unnecessary c-sections!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2499462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I am a new patient of Dr. Arora's. I have just returned home from the hospital. I received surgery, performed by Dr. Arora. I am shocked to read any negative comments about Dr. Arora and his staff. A wait is a small price to pay for his unsurpassed quality of care! After surgery, as I am alone, Dr. Arora offered to personally drive me home. When was the last time any doctor offered such service? I'll bet, NEVER. The hospital staff provided excellent, attentive care also. My suggestion is: if you are unhappy with Dr. Arora or his staff, go elsewhere. I guarantee, you will regret such a decision. Count your blessings!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2464205].votes_count ]]