Dr. Marilyn M. Kutzscher

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 21/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Marilyn M. Kutzscher has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Marilyn" to "Marilyn M."
RID: 1578051
03/11/11 3 4 5 5 Dr. Kutzscher is without a doubt the best physician I've encountered in a long, long time. She's ultra competent, warm, caring, empathetic and just a wonderful person. I would be categorically lost without her on-going care and compassion. Very few doctors still make house-calls but Dr. Kutzscher does for those truly special needs patients who simply cannot get in to see her. I can't imagine how many physicians are willing to do this these days. In my perspective she's unequivocally the best. The caveat: she's not taking anymore patients at this time.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 899568
28/05/09 1 5 5 5 I'm so happy to have Dr. Kutzscher as my doc, but the office system is the worst I've ever experienced. A patient must always leave a message (no one answers...ever!) and the return calls, if not an emergency, are very, very late to not at all. I'm assuming it's a financial decision that docs have to make these days, but it's terribly frustrating as a patient
RID: 742171
11/12/08 5 5 5 5 I have been with this MD since 1991. I researched a number of individuals and I have absolutely NO regrets!! No matter who she has recommended re: MD specialists, this MD has done everything right. She's available, sensitive, kind, resourceful, compasionate, and most of all cares... I wouldn't trade her for anything.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 552988
30/03/08 4 5 4 5 Dr. Kutzscher is a great doctor. I have complete confidence in her, and her sunny disposition is great .
RID: 535073
10/03/08 5 4 5 5 Dr Kutscher has been my primary care doc for 15+ years & I have only been treated with utmost respect. She has always answered my concerns & been available when I needed her. I recommend her highly!