Dr. Marcus Jurema

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Marcus Jurema has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/10/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Endocrinologist" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"
RID: 2491025
05/12/12 5 5 5 5 The whole experience going to IVF NJ is absolutely amazing. From the first consultation, I was impressed when Dr. Jurema walked up to the waiting area to greet me and my husband and walked us to his office. He has a very calm demeanor and explains well what's going to happen. He truly is a compassionate doctor who is patient to answer your questions, understands your anxiety and he just gives you that positive vibe that just makes the whole treatment more pleasant. The whole staff are great too. Special thanks to one of the PAs, Cecil, who patiently explains what needs to be done. Everyone is supportive and great to see in every visit.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2490061
04/12/12 5 5 5 5 I met Dr. Jurema after I had a few bad experiences with fertility doctors. I could not believe that he is for real and felt I had to write a review to let others know. He is clearly one of the best fertility specialists in NJ. His knowledge is deep. He is very kind and he worked with me to provide the options that suited me the most. He is very thorough and is readily available to answer questions and suggest alternatives. Can't get any better than him. I would surely recommend to all my friends.
RID: 2386888
28/07/12 5 5 5 5 He is the most knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough doctor I have ever met. I honestly cannot say a negative thing about this man. I would trust him above all others.  Respond
RID: 1687809
16/01/12 5 5 5 5 I have never met a doctor who is as empathetic as Dr. Jurema. I ran around top notch doctors in NYC and decided to change to IVF NJ. He has been more than nice, reassuring and answers every question, no matter how silly it is. I would recommend him to anyone who is considering a fertility specialist.  Respond
RID: 1577987
02/11/11 5 5 5 5 What a wonderful doctor! He is so easy to talk to and the practice is top notch! I agree the PA is excellent too!
RID: 1205263
10/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jurema did my egg retrieval last summer for my IVF cycle. I now have beautiful twin girls. He was kind and caring. I spent 7 unsuccessful months at a different fertility practice. This practice is the best there is. I was pregnant with my twins in two cycles.
RID: 1117314
01/03/10 4 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor. The best in this practice. Anyone with fertility issues is in a vulnerable state and he seems to take that into consideration when dealing with patients. His bedside manner is wonderful, he's knowledgeable, and his attitude is very positive. I had a pretty bad diagnosis (diminshed ovarian reserve at a relatively young age). While other doctors gave me a grim outlook and told me my only real option was egg donation w/IVF (in which I was not interested), he never pushed that on me, which I appreciated. He seemed optimistic about the fact that I did have a shot at having my own biological child; he never gave me the impression that he doubted I could (even if the fact of the matter is that the statistics were against me). He takes the time to answer questions and doesn't rush you. He will also take the time to answer questions over the phone, which many doctors won't do. The PA at this group (Patrice Cote) is wonderful as well.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 973114
26/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jurema is now at IVF New Jersey and heads up the Annandale office. Dr. Jurema is THE BEST! He is an amazing fertility specialist. Terrific bedside manner. He always provided comprehensive explanations and outlined the options in a very thorough manner. I never felt rushed with him, and he was extremely patient, warm, and friendly. He is extremely knowledgeable, and I can't say enough good things about him.
Insurance: Aetna