Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Fromowitz

Dr. Jeffrey S. Fromowitz's Ratings

YES, staff and physician are courteous, however, Dr. Fromowitz misdiagnosed my mother. What he passed off as a simple, skin rash was a very dangerous (face, near eye) form of shingles. Within minutes after leaving his office, my mother had severe pain radiating from the bottom of her neck - I went straight to the ER; the physicians at Boca Regional Hospital upon first glance immediately diagnosed said "rash" as shingles., Treated accordingly. Time is of the essence in arresting shingles; had we waited as per Dr., Fromowitz, she would have suffered considerably with great threat to her eyes, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

All around great experience. Doctor fromowitz was punctual, kind, thorough, and very we'll informed. He answered all of my questions and gave me a medication that quickly made me better. The staff is terrific.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

a great doc, and office. loved my results. have referred many friends

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

having seen Dr. Fromowitz for many years, i cant believe the comment below. This is an awesome practice and a caring, kind, and excellent dermatologist. The entire staff is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

This dermatology practice is a waste of time. I am so furious with the disrespectful, uncaring and arrogant demeanor of the staff that called an hour before my appointment with the doctor informing me that I will not be seeing the dermatologist but the physician assistant. This is absurd. I have not seen such great disrespect that a scheduling person is ordering to me when do I have to come for an appointment and who I will be seeing when I scheduled my appointment with Firmowitz two weeks in advance and confirmed the appointment a day prior !!!! I was treated like a retard who does not have a life and responsibility yet the asked me to come at the day and time that I have to tend to my own client. I will never consider this practice for any of my dermatological need nor I would recommend to anyone knowing what they are capable of subjecting their patients to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429579].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 20, 2014

I worked for this practice less than 3 months. I've been a RMA for 6 years in dermatology in two of the most reputable hospitals (NYU Langone Medical Center & Weill Cornell Medical Center), and i've encountered many many doctors. All I have is great things to say about Dr. Fromowitz and his staff!! Dr. Fromowitz is funny, energetic and TRULY cares about his patients! He is a great hearted gentleman that will spend as much time with his patient as needed and still understanding enough to not keep the rest of his patients waiting. I would refer my mother to his practice! What a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

excellent doctor very knowledgable great maner will tell all my friend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

excellent doctor, great office, overall wonderful outcomes with doctor clearly setting my expectations and getting great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

This was the best experience I have ever had with a dermatologist. I was very apprehensive about making my appointment as I have had 3 other dermatologists over the last several years. All of them were either rude, condescending or both. From the moment I went into the exam room through seeing Dr. Fromowitz I was extremely pleased. I told him why I had such a difficult time seeing a dermatologist and he totally understood. In fact, without even mentioning who the other dermatologists were he knew who they were. Apparently I was not the only one who had such bad experiences with them. This made me feel better by confirming what I felt about those awful doctors. I would and will recommend Dr. Fromowitz to anyone and everyone as I believe word of mouth is the best advertising. I am a very satisfied patient and will not fear my next vist to Dr. Fromowitz!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859041].votes_count ]]