Rate Dr. Jeffrey S. Fromowitz

Dr. Jeffrey S. Fromowitz's Ratings

having seen Dr. Fromowitz for many years, i cant believe the comment below. This is an awesome practice and a caring, kind, and excellent dermatologist. The entire staff is great.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

This dermatology practice is a waste of time. I am so furious with the disrespectful, uncaring and arrogant demeanor of the staff that called an hour before my appointment with the doctor informing me that I will not be seeing the dermatologist but the physician assistant. This is absurd. I have not seen such great disrespect that a scheduling person is ordering to me when do I have to come for an appointment and who I will be seeing when I scheduled my appointment with Firmowitz two weeks in advance and confirmed the appointment a day prior !!!! I was treated like a retard who does not have a life and responsibility yet the asked me to come at the day and time that I have to tend to my own client. I will never consider this practice for any of my dermatological need nor I would recommend to anyone knowing what they are capable of subjecting their patients to.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

I worked for this practice less than 3 months. I've been a RMA for 6 years in dermatology in two of the most reputable hospitals (NYU Langone Medical Center & Weill Cornell Medical Center), and i've encountered many many doctors. All I have is great things to say about Dr. Fromowitz and his staff!! Dr. Fromowitz is funny, energetic and TRULY cares about his patients! He is a great hearted gentleman that will spend as much time with his patient as needed and still understanding enough to not keep the rest of his patients waiting. I would refer my mother to his practice! What a wonderful doctor!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

excellent doctor very knowledgable great maner will tell all my friend

Submitted July 20, 2013 | flag

excellent doctor, great office, overall wonderful outcomes with doctor clearly setting my expectations and getting great results.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

This was the best experience I have ever had with a dermatologist. I was very apprehensive about making my appointment as I have had 3 other dermatologists over the last several years. All of them were either rude, condescending or both. From the moment I went into the exam room through seeing Dr. Fromowitz I was extremely pleased. I told him why I had such a difficult time seeing a dermatologist and he totally understood. In fact, without even mentioning who the other dermatologists were he knew who they were. Apparently I was not the only one who had such bad experiences with them. This made me feel better by confirming what I felt about those awful doctors. I would and will recommend Dr. Fromowitz to anyone and everyone as I believe word of mouth is the best advertising. I am a very satisfied patient and will not fear my next vist to Dr. Fromowitz!

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Great experience. Excellent doctor? Staff and office all so nice.

Submitted March 18, 2012 | flag

staff was kind, and efficient. the office is very well run, and the doctor is punctual. they do not try to book hundreds of people and make you wait forever. Unlike other derms i have seen Dr Fromowitz, listened to my concerns, examined me completely, discussed my different options and then helped guide me through my treatment plan. Which I must say was AMAZING...my skin is awesome now. I have sent all of my friends and family to see The Best Derm In south FLorida....DR FROMOWITZ

Submitted Feb. 11, 2012 | flag

I called for an appointment and was given an appointment the same day. The front staff was wonderful. They told me about the office web site that allowed me to fill out my forms before I arrivied at the office. The nurse I had took me into the room and was very caring about my problem. Dr. Fromowitz came in and was truly caring about my concerns. He addressed all my problems and told me what the plan was and told me I would feel better and I would stop itching within 24 hrs. He spent time with me and was not rushed. Dr. Fromowitz told me if I was not better to call his office. He was very professional and knowledgeable.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag