Dr. Taymor E. Malak

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Taymor E. Malak has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8
RID: 5324225
03/04/14 5 3 5 5 I was referred to Dr. Malak when I was in the hospital since I no longer had a primary care doctor. Because I hadn't met him yet, I was very nervous about meeting with him the first time. Now I'm just grateful for that referral. If you want a good family doctor who genuinely cares, this is your man.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Taymor" to "Taymor E."
RID: 970170
23/08/09 2 1 3 3 Dr.Malak prescribes drugs that have not been tested for long enough periods of time to know the side effects. This says to me that he is prescribing drugs to satisfy the big pharmasuetical companies because he gets $$$ for doing so. He prescribed Vytorin for my mother - vytorin has been proven to be a cancer causing drug! why would he do this unless he gets paid for doing so!!  Respond
RID: 883596
10/05/09 2 1 2 2 He's friendly, but I almost always wait for an hour after the appt time to get in--even when I call ahead and staff says he's running on time. Office is always crowded. He spends more time reading my records on the computer than checking me. Feels like a cattle call.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 13084
01/10/05 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor, really knows what he's doing, very helpful and punctual. higly recommend.  Respond