Rate Dr. Lucas R. Beatty

Dr. Lucas R. Beatty's Ratings

Dr. Beatty really took care of me. I had a bad tooth I was dealing with, 3 root canals later I finally had it removed. Dr. Beatty and his staff helped with the implant. My bone loss was great and he still managed to set the implant. He let me know everything every step of the way. When it came time for my follow up visit he was able to squeeze me in a visit that worked for me. I highly recommend Dr. Beatty and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

The entire staff is friendly, helpful and darn good at what they do. I had to make a last minute appointment to get a nasty tooth extracted. From the receptionist to the Doc, they work in sync. They got me in and out in no time at all WITHOUT feeling like I was a number being rushed along. I felt like I had 110% of the staffs attention. Great Experience! Totally pain free I might add too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Beatty is the best dentist/doctor I have ever had. Aside from being knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to be around, he goes above and beyond what a doctor is required to do. A few days after I had my wisdom teeth out, I called the office because I was still having pain, and was about to run out of pain medication. The receptionist said she would call something in within the next hour. I went to pick my prescription up five hours later and found out she had never called it in so I had to call the after hours line. I pretty much accepted the fact that I would be in pain til the next day since most doctors take forever to get back with you. That is NOT the case with Dr. Beatty, as I was directed to his personal cell phone, in which HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED! I told him what happpend and he immediately called the pharmacist and had it ready within 15 minutes.Also, the night after my surgery, he called just to see how I was doing. He totally exceeded my expectations! 10/10!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

Dr. Beatty was great. My surgery went really well. HOWEVER, his front desk ladies were not good. They were so unhelpful and almost so short to the point of being rude. I had no idea how much I was going to pay out of pocket and she wouldn't tell me. I also waited over 2 hours to start my procedure. All annoyances aside, my surgery went well and I really liked the DR. The only complaint I had about the procedure is the assistant didn't give me long enought to wake up before sending me home. But I am only in a little pain, way less than I expected and the DR took his time to explain everything to me and answer my questions. Price was also reasonable compared to other offices. STAFF WAS JUST UNDER MY EXPECTATIONS BY FAR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

I went in to have my wisdom teeth removed and told them i was worried about cost so first i needed a preauthorization and amount it would cost me was quoted 320 in the end they billed incorectly and now they are blaming me for not knowing how to have it billed. pardon me but isnt that the office staffs job now i am stuck with a 605 dollar bill instead of 320. so i am really annoyed to say the least and they were suppossed to look into it and then call me back they did not do so now they are threating to send it to collections and by the way i had to deal with the insurance company to get them to pay them the office staff was to lazy to call and do their job the doctor howere was great and the procedure was awesome if office staff knew what they were doing i would go back and have my tops done as well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Beatty is the best dentist I've ever been to. He's precise, prompt, and relaxing to be around. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2010

I had a pretty bad experience here, as they rescheduled many times on me, and failed to tell me. Then, when I finally in for the consultation of my wisdom teeth, I felt more like a walk in since my appt. was at 2:00 and they didn't see me until an hour and a half later. Finally, the doctor barely looked at my teeth, asked me the most insane questions about my health problems (is my heart murmur a good or a bad one) which didn't make any sense. And then 4 weeks later, I found out my insurance won't cover it; yet the secretary told me they probably would. I literally wasted my entire day there and missed my classes; needless to say, I'm never going back...especially when it's a 45 minute drive away in traffic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

I was TERRIFIED to get my tooth pulled (never done it before). When I met Dr Beatty, I told him how scared I was. He did a great job, knew how to handle someone so anxious. He had a fantastic nurse, she was also very kind and gentle. Dr. Beatty was compassionate, and also kept me in line, which I needed. He also knew when to stop and back off from the procedure at my slightest approach of fear, he would wait a moment, then start again. I only had the shot for pain, no gas or sedative, I felt NOTHING, except 2x a slight cold feeling in my mouth, not painful, just different. When I felt the cold felling, I would taped the doctor on his coat and said, "I feel something cold and don't think I like it, is this the feeling that will happen right before I feel pain"? It was about 2 min into the procedure, at that point, and that is when he said, "It's a Boy" and held out a big tooth! I was so happy, it happened so fast, no pain. If you need dental work, go to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2008

Very professional and friendly. Certainly appeared knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2008

Dr. Beatty is great! He takes hes time to listen to your concerns. The day I had my wisdom tooth taken out, he personally called me to check how I was doing. I thought that was really nice of him. Thank You! I would recommend him to everybody!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859149].votes_count ]]