Rate Dr. Diana P. Carmona-Keller

Dr. Diana P. Carmona-Keller's Ratings

Very unprofessional. No bedside manner. Easily overheard her talking to staff about how much they all drink alcohol when they get home. Very rude when responding to questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

very impressed with all aspects of my care. staff if very nice and dr carmona is a gem-compassionate and so patient-i would highly recommend her and have already do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2010

Dr. Carmona-Keller never rushes through your appointment to get to the next patient. She really listens to what you are saying. Her staff is also very nice and helpful. It's a great office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2008

I have seen so many doctors in my time, and I feel confident in rating Dr. Carmona-Keller in my top two. It's so rare to find a doctor who knows what she's doing, who does her best to understand what is going on with you, and who *follows through* to make sure everything is taken care of. I moved to PA from California and chose her office blindly, based on who accepted my insurance, and I've never looked back. She takes the time to explain everything to you, without ever adopting a condescending tone of voice. She even went to explain everything to my husband while I was recovering from a laparoscopy she performed, even though he doesn't know what half those things meant :) Very thorough, unquestionably competent, and willing to do what's needed to make things right. Would that there were more like her. -Amanda

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

She is caring and takes time needed with her patients. She goes above and beyond to ensure that all bases are covered and remembers you from year to year. I wish there were more dr.s like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859331].votes_count ]]