Rate Dr. Paul L. Jensen

Dr. Paul L. Jensen's Ratings

My surgery in January was a good experience. After I got an unexpected infection I believe that the prompt action taken by Dr. Jensen may have saved my life. I am very grateful to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Jensen and his staff have been just awesome. My care before and after surgery have been wonderful. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Nerve Pain is completely gone. Could not have functioned without this surgery. I would recommend Dr. Paul Jensen at Spine Care Specialists of Alaska.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

BEST Doctor, BEST Office Staff, BEST Hospital, GREAT Surgery, GREAT Results!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I had a herniated disk at C4-C5 a little over 1 year ago. Dr. Jensen performed a 1 level ACDF. I am back to all of my regular activities and exercise program. I am grateful that I had surgery and highly recommend Dr. Jensen for spinal surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Jensen and his staff are so wonderful. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to seek help for my back pain. My back feels great, I am back to work and back to my regular Activites. I feel whole again! My family and I thank you! It's great to have Dr. Jensen in our community.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2729208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Jensen did a wonderful job on my surgery. He and his office staff is very organized and professional. I am VERY happy with the results at this point. Thank You Dr. Jensen!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2718523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

When I went to Jenson it was in October of 2010 I was still able to work. He said that a tlift would help my back at L4-L5 S1. So my wife and I agreed.I had the operation done on Nov 9 2010 and never was able to work again due to nerve damage to my left leg and foot. I only seen Jenson on the appointment day and again on the day of the operation then once in the office after the operation, the rest of the time I was being seen by his pa's go figure. Well iam still in pain and had a spinal stimulator implanted in August of 2013 in phoenix Az it helps some but I still am unable to do much of anything. I want to warn as many as I can to please look else where before choosing this Dr. I wish I would have done so, after 22 years in mining I could no longer work and that sucks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Terrible Experience. I am now 3 years into a C5-C6 fusion. As I look back at the service that was provided I see many flaws in his practice to include bed side manner and care after treatment. Don't recommend. Issues stemmed 3 months into recovery. I had to constantly reach out for them to provide answers and assistance on the matter. His PA Jan Delponie was no help either. If I can do it all over again I would fly out of the State of Alaska. He has since then gone on his own and his PA Jan went to another local surgeon, Dr Wright. The Surgical Center is where Dr. Jensen performs his services and that place was a joke as well. They let me walk out since they close at 6pm and I found myself in the ER because I could not urinate after the surgery. I caution anyone going to Dr. Jensen and the Surgical Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Jensen and his assistant Will did a wonderful job on my L4, L5, SI fusion. They were great in explaining what to expect before and after my surgery. Everything went as planned and I now have my life back because of THEM! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! His office staff handled the needs for my insurance with great care and consideration. Thanks again for all you have given me back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][859382].votes_count ]]