Rate Dr. Joseph Grizzanti

Dr. Joseph Grizzanti's Ratings

Dr. Grizzanti is brilliant and deserves his excellent reputation built over ~25 years. He listens intently, has a dry, intellectual sense of humor, and cares about his patients. He and his staff are smart, compassionate people. They have always taken me in for a same day sick visit when needed. If you've had to wait in his office ( not often, in my experience), it's because they are seeing a lot of people. Be glad you're one of them, relax, and wait your turn. You're in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

At one time Dr. G was a great pulminary doctor... Now, he is so rude and really has no bed side manner. I don't know what happen to him but the day he said he was "doing me a favor" was the day I swore I would never go back!! I wonder when he visited one of his patience when they were in the hospital!!! I'm sure he bills for it though ,,,

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2080088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr G is awesome, super knowledgeable, kind, funny and really interested in his patient's well-being. He is the only reason I would return to this office. The staff is unprofessional and the office is unclean. This is not a one time experience, I've noticed it on every visit. If they cleaned this place up and either replaced or re-trained their staff this would be the #1 doctor office in the area. Dr G himself is an incredibly skilled physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

I feel grateful to have found Dr. Grizzanti. After going to numerous physicians over more than 35 years of managing my asthma, I finally feel like I have a Doctor who is invested in my health care. He has spent a lot of time with me at each of my visits and this likely blows up his schedule every day, thus the wait you may experience. He's worth the wait. He is committed to working with me on improving my condition - unlike all the other Drs. I have seen in the past who gave me a prescription with zero follow up to see if it was actually making a difference for me. I highly recommend Dr. Grizzanti's practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

While the staff is wonderful, the doctor is dismissive, withdrawn, and guarded. He did not listen to my entire symptom history and did not share what he thought were the diagnostic possibilities. What use is his knowledge if he cannot or will not share it with patients. I am not sure if he knows how to explain to patients what the potential causes may be. For this reason, I left utterly disappointed. The internet provided more information than did Dr. Grizzanti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

I had been to several allergists and specialists, including one in NYC years ago to help me with my asthma. I seemed to be a challenging patient because their typical methods were not helping me very much. My boss recommended Dr. Grizzanti so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try one more physician. It turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life. He got my asthma under control and now I'm living a very normal, healthy lifestyle. I can even exercise and be around my pets. In addition, I am now on a very minimal amount of medication. The wait to see him is usually pretty long, but it's worth it. Most of the staff is great, with one exception. I strongly recommend Dr. Grizzanti. He changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

I'm feeling much better "Thanks to Dr. Grizzanti." He's the best Allergist/Pulmonolgist around; he knows me better than I know myself. I can't believe it; Still have the plug, but the constant cough and chest tightness is going away. Thank you again Dr. Grizzanti and Liz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Engaging, helpful, professional, consistent. I had gone to another doctor prior to him and never felt in control of my condition. Now I do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I have not had a long wait at all. He saw me once, told me he would fix me, and he did. He has been very nice each time I have gone back and has no problem answering questions and explaining any details. Very nice and friendly guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Worse Ever! Wanted to prove a point so he did a procedure where he stuck an instrument up my nose and down my throat trying to prove I was forcing myself to have an asthma attack. There was nothing given to numb it. Worse doctor in the world. He was so busy trying to prove a point. A year later I was diagnosed with asthma and celiacs disease that made the asthma worse. He didn't even listen long enough to discover that could have been the problem. If you have a textbook case he's fine otherwise stay far far away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080080].votes_count ]]