Rate Dr. Alan M. Kisner

Dr. Alan M. Kisner's Ratings

Absolutely wonderful! He is a true class act - in every sense of the word. I did breast augmentation with him 10 years ago. He did such a fabulous job! I recently had another consultation with him for another procedure because I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!

I have so much respect for a doctor who is honest with his patients!!! He talked me out of having surgery. Insisted that I did not need a facelift at this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kisner's for several years. I can't say enough about this man. Not only is he a skilled plastic surgeon, he is also one of the kindest people I've ever met. His staff is lovely and they make you feel like family. I would encourage anybody reviewing these posts to disregard the negative comments. As far as the comment made that Dr. Kisner is the (worst) plastic surgeon, it was clearly made by someone that no one could make happy! I am in the cosmetic dentistry field and I see many horrible face lifts, and I mean horrible!! I've never seen anything but natural results come from his skilled hands! ??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2013

I just found this site and decided to write a review. I had Breast augmentation by Dr. Kisner approx 9 years ago and was absolutely thrilled by his work. I loved my breasts from the moment I got them. My only regret was that I should have gone a little bit bigger but again my results were amazing! I currently am in the plastic surgery field and would go back to him if I ever needed them done again that is how much I trust his work! A+ rating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Dr. Alan M. Kisner is one of the WORST Plastic Surgeons in New York. He Performs botched Plastic Surgeries, is careless and tries to advertise his practice by hiring beautiful women to work for him. Regardless of his years of experience, he is unskillfull, does not have an artistic eye and his work is awful. Also do not let his calm demeanor fool you. As a result of the botched surgeries he performed on me, I am suffering financially and emotionally. If you are considering to have Plastic Surgery I strongly recommend seeking another Plastic Surgeon. He is the worst of the worst. This is my honest detailed experience,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Please do not use this doctor. He did a face lift that left me wishing I had never heard of him. I am left with visible scars and lumps above and below my eyes, nasal-labial lines and wrinkles in neck. I looked better before this surgery. In my opinion he is an incompetent and uncaring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I had my nose done from Dr.Kisner last year.He is amazing at what he does. His staff is so nice an comforting. I would recommened this doctor to anyone. I was so scared but with the help of his staff and him, they had made it such a wonderful experience for me. I love my new nose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Knowledgable, professional,kind, patient, considerate, I am so pleased with Dr. Kisner and his wonderful staff. They go above and beyond to make the patient happy and relaxed and the results of surgery are fantastic. They are the best....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

I went in to Dr. Kisner for a Rhinoplasty, as he was recommended by a friend. I found him very personable and extremely knowledgable. I am only 9 days post- op with some bruising, but really had no pain. My profile is now just the way I invisioned it! Very happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

Dr. Kisner is one of the WORST cosmetic surgeons in new york. He is lazy, uncaring and does not listen to his patients. Last year in April I had a lower lid blepharoplasty done and he completely ruined my left lower lid. This website only allows me to post 1000 characters and my honest detailed description of my horrible experience with doctor kisner is more than that. Please read my detailed description on www.makemeheal.com and www.vitals.com. This is my honest experience with this horrible doctor and I would never recommend him to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

I love Dr. Kisner, he saved me from terrible botch jobs done when I had surgery on a skin cancer on my nose. I went to three other Doctors all Park Avenue, NY Surgeons and Dermatologists. After six horrible years and numerous surgeries, they almost ruined my nose and face. Thanks to his reconstruction work, I was able to become a performer again and feel beautiful again. I wouldn't go to anyone else. A gifted yet humble surgeon, and right here in our own town!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][859769].votes_count ]]