Rate Dr. Michael B. Rho

Dr. Michael B. Rho's Ratings

Dr. Rho is very professional, easy to talk to and thorough. I ended up requiring a major surgery for a serious life threatening condition, and it was due to Dr. Rho's recommendation for more investigation of the issue. I am forever grateful to him for his thoroughness and skills.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rho is very skilled and personable and extremely professional. However, the staff was not consistently pleasant with me, and I had long waits on 2 occasions, only to be rushed through my appointments anyway. At the last appointment I was referred to the main Boston infirmary for surgery which I thought at the time was elective - but then I felt pushed out by the Doctor. I also saw some of the charges for my visits on my insurance statement and they were considerably higher than other specialists I've been to. We're all in life to make a living and I understand this, but I suggest that this organization should be less aggressive about revenue and more concerned with patient care and accomodating their needs. That said - Mass Eye & Ear doesn't have the reputation it does for nothing. Highly, highly skilled physicians.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Rho is very thorough and caring. i would recommend him to anybody.

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag