Dr. Michael B. Rho

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
Stoneham, Massachusetts Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website:
Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Michael B. Rho has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

19/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 3647273
03/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rho is very professional, easy to talk to and thorough. I ended up requiring a major surgery for a serious life threatening condition, and it was due to Dr. Rho's recommendation for more investigation of the issue. I am forever grateful to him for his thoroughness and skills.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael B."

26/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Boston" to "Stoneham"

03/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1223435
06/08/10 2 3 5 5 Dr. Rho is very skilled and personable and extremely professional. However, the staff was not consistently pleasant with me, and I had long waits on 2 occasions, only to be rushed through my appointments anyway. At the last appointment I was referred to the main Boston infirmary for surgery which I thought at the time was elective - but then I felt pushed out by the Doctor. I also saw some of the charges for my visits on my insurance statement and they were considerably higher than other specialists I've been to. We're all in life to make a living and I understand this, but I suggest that this organization should be less aggressive about revenue and more concerned with patient care and accomodating their needs. That said - Mass Eye & Ear doesn't have the reputation it does for nothing. Highly, highly skilled physicians.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 534675
06/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Rho is very thorough and caring. i would recommend him to anybody.  Respond