Rate Dr. Ronald J. Cornelsen

Dr. Ronald J. Cornelsen's Ratings

We love Dr. Cornelson, our kids love him, and we wouldn't go anywhere else. He is so great with our girls and makes them feel very comfortable. He noticed a heart condition in our daughter and reffered us to a specialist who told us most doctors miss the signs of this condition. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I can't say enough about him. Great Dr., and great care.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

We've seen Dr. Cornelsen since my first was born - 16 years ago. He always takes his time and listens to the parents and kids. If you need a same day appointment - one of the docs will stay late and see you if necessary. They answer after hours calls promptly and I wish they made docs like this in every specialty. We recommend this doc for all kids - he really does love kids!

Submitted May 29, 2010 | flag

Dr Cornelsen sat down with us for an hour and really spent the time to get to know our child, who has special needs with complicated medical issues. Up until going to Dr Cornelsen, we did not get the service that we expected and needed for our child. Such an amazing guy!! In addition, the office staff is very organized and knows exactly what is going on. Fabulous and highly recommended.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2009 | flag

I love love love Dr. Cornelsen. He arrived at Hoag to meet our daughter the morning after she was born. Very warm and friendly. He is a great listener! ... rare nowadays. The staff is always friendly. Only negative, I have been left sitting in the waiting room over 2hrs past my appointment three times now. Need to stay on top of them or you will get left behind. Word of advise...morning appointments. Overall...very happy! Love Cornelsen & Christiansen.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cornelsen is the best! I have 2 boys that see him and my toddler LOVES him! He takes time to answer all questions and gives VERY helpful information. He also listens to what you have to say and doesn't ever make you feel rushed. You might have to wait a few minutes for him to come in the room, but I think it is well worth the wait!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

He has been a great doctor for many years. He took care of my children very well and now takes good care of my granddaughter. He has a wonderful way with kids with his Mickey Mouse watch and "looking" for Mickey. Good common sense with great knowledge!! Love him!!

Submitted Oct. 12, 2008 | flag

He is the first doctor my kids are not afraid of and actually like. He spends as much time as I need to ask questions and/or voice concerns.When my kids are sick, his immediate response is not to grab his prescription pad, but to give me alternatives and resorting to medicine if really needed. He has been very supporting of our natural lifestyle and I appreciate that everytime we go in, he is encouraging to me and silly with the kids.

Submitted July 31, 2008 | flag