Rate Dr. Jennifer R. Mellick

Dr. Jennifer R. Mellick's Ratings

Love her. She is like a part of our family. My kids ask to see her when they don't feel well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

She is great with my teenage son. She explains things and talks very straight forward with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Awesome doctor! Office is bright and clean. My kids actually enjoy going to the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

My daughter loves Dr. Mellick! She visited us daily at Children's Mercy when we had Pneumonia. She gives it to you straight, no politics. She's always aware of new studies and new medicines, etc. She is a great attentive doctor who does not rush you out of the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2009

She visited my son the day he was born. She is very professional and always gives the right advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2008

She is awesome! She is very easy to talk to and does not make me feel foolish when I ask questions. My daughter, who is nervous around doctors, loves her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

My son sees Dr. Mellick and we absolutely adore her. She doesn't talk to us like we're stupid and she seems to really care about our little boy. She's always been right-on with diagnoses for him, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Very caring and really listens. She wanted what was best for my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860039].votes_count ]]