Rate Dr. Shahram Daneshgar

Dr. Shahram Daneshgar's Ratings

DR. DANESHGAR IS A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING DOCTOR. HIS STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Hello, I am a senior woman who recently had a colonoscopy procedure preformed by Dr. Sharam Daneshgar. I found his staff to be warm and friendly as they patiently answered my many questions in a most helpful, kind and informative manner. Regarding Dr. Daneshgar, without question he is a very skillful doctor -- an expert in his field! He is not only kind, his personal care and attention foster complete confidence and trust in him. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Dr. Daneshgar; he is the best of the best! Additionally, I elected to have my procedure at Oak Tree Surgical Center in Thousand Oaks. The staff is first-rate, the facility immaculate. Darlene P.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

He's the absolute best. Professioal, intelligent, and caring. You will be in good hands.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

Went to him for a colonoscopy. Everything was pretty straightforward.

Submitted April 24, 2011 | flag

Being apprehensive at my first consultation, he was very caring, explained to me what he was going to do; thorough exam and gentle. Someone recommended him to me, and I would and have recommended him to several of my friends, who said the same thing. And most important to me, I was able to understand him when he spoke to me!

Submitted Aug. 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Daneshgar is definitely a competent physician and I feel confident using him as my proctologist. However, his "bedside manner" and demeanor leave something to be desired. I do know of a patient of his who was diagnosed with colon cancer, and he spoke to the patient personally (instead of delegating a member of his staff to do so, as some doctors would) and was compassionate.

Submitted May 22, 2008 | flag

Overall a good doctor. I feel he''s competent. He bends over backwards to accommodate my insurance coverage. My only complaint is he can be short with me.

Submitted March 5, 2008 | flag