Dr. Brian F. Aurori

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Brian F. Aurori has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5666242
21/07/14 3 3 1 1 I had a problem with a torn lateral miniscus and I went to Dr Brian Aurori. He did the surgery and said that it all went very well and he was able to correct the miniscus. After 6 weeks, the swelling in my knee was not going down. After 8 weeks, 10 weeks, still no change. He finally saw & drained a ton of fluid. My PT said this swelling is not normal and that there is something not right. All Aurori did was give me anti-inflams. That was the last draw. I was done with this guy !! I went to another orthopedic surgeon & had him look at my knee. After an MRI, I was told it had to be operated on again. Recall 1st surgery was in April & this is late August that I was being told that the same knee had to be operated on AGAIN. Overall, in the scheme of life, my quality of life is good right now. However, I have known MANY people that had this procedure and they all (to a person) were able to resume their active lifestyles (tennis, golf, etc). Not me - thank you very much Dr Aurori
Insurance: BC Med
RID: 5656931
16/07/14 5 5 5 5 I met dr. Orient 1986 87 at University Hospital in Newark New Jersey.my left hip was broken in four places my left femur was shattered into 57 pieces.the space join on my left knee was torn open. My right knee I had torn the soft patella in half. the hard to tell a on my right knee was shattered. Numerous injuries to left ankle and foot and toes.atat first they said I may not walk again. Today I can do anything anyone else can do run jump walk skip hop. the only way you can tell I had injuries to my legs is if you see this cars and theres alot of him. Dr Aurora is one hell of a doctor!!!!!!!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Brian" to "Brian F."
RID: 2845469
08/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brian Aurori completed two total knee replacements and did a wonderful job. He is a very patient physician and explains everything to you before and after surgery. Janis and Kim are extremely pleasant and very efficient! It's always a pleasure to go to this office and get such super treatment.I would highly recommend Dr. Brian Aurori for any orthopedic treatment or surgery.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2620743
18/04/13 5 5 5 5 I HIGHLY RECOMEND DR. BRIAN AURORI. 1993 I HAD A FALL FROM MY GARAGE ROOF. I SMASHED MY LEFT ANKLE, FRACTURED A BONE IN MY LEFT LEG AND FRACTURED MY RIGHT WRIST. I AM WALKING TODAY THANKS TO DR. AURORI, ALSO HE DID A WONDERFUL OPERATION ON MY WRIST. LAST YEAR I HAD A RIGHT KNEE REPLACEMENT. DR. AURORI IS A DOCTOR THAT TAKES HIS TIME AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN DETAIL, DOESN'T RUSH. HIS STAFF IS ALSO EVCELLENT  Respond
RID: 2550356
04/02/13 5 5 5 5 Would recommend Dr. Aurori to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon. He is always helpful and knowledgeable, spending the time to make sure I understand the diagnosis, treatment options, and general progression. The staff are fantastic, and always timely and friendly when scheduling appointments and during office visits.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2032954
16/04/12 5 5 5 5 Doctor Brian is an excellent doctor who performed 2 total knee replacements for me in alternate years. He was very caring to me and my family members. His office staff , Janice an Kim , are extremely professional an helpful to all the patients under Dr Brian's care. I would highly recommend any person who has a knee or hip problems.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
See Responses
RID: 1736242
12/03/12 5 5 5 5 Friendly office that runs on time and by appointment. Quick follow up appointments.  Respond
RID: 1509169
10/08/11 5 5 5 5 This doctor actually spent 30 minutes with me. He explained everything in detail and took his time making sure I understood what was going on. After the appointment he walked me to the nurses desk to schedule an MRI and he actually stood there with me until everything was finished. Great doctor and I highly recommend him. DO NOT GO TO DR MIRSKY OR CORONA AT SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP!!!!!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1114685
25/02/10 5 5 4 4 Non-surgical patient. With just one office visit I don't feel qualified to confer a 5. I'll leave that to patients with more extensive treatments. He was a better listener than most, took his time and seemed to give it some thought before giving his opinion and explaining my options. The office staff is pleasant and efficient, no one seems overextended here, no frenzy or long waits, and I think that has to be good for everyone, not just the patients.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1048321
02/12/09 5 5 5 5 Good listener, gave some thought to my problem. Office staff is friendly and has it together. I'd certainly go back.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 534584
05/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. was very good, both the consults prior to the operation and the consults after. All risks and concerns were fully explained, time of recovery was as described, and his staff was always polite and professional.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user