Rate Dr. Siddharth Tambar

Dr. Siddharth Tambar's Ratings

Beware, he charges 350.00 just for an office visit. I was recommended to him by my doctor (they are on the same floor, he rents office space down the hall from where my doctor is)for my Gout, he took out a heat probe and it was charged $350.00 as an x-ray on my insurance . I had a appointment with my Medical doctor the next day, he seen me passing in the hallway asked me how I'm doing and charged me a $150.00 for a office visit. If he see's you on the street and asks you how your doing, don't answer, it will cost you a bundle. Shame on you Doctor!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

I had bad shoulder pain from a old basketball injury. A friend of mine told me to see doctor Tambar. He told me the different options. I went with prp. After a couple treatments my pain is almost completely gone. His staff is great also.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

Outstanding office. Very happy with my treatment. I sent my mother to see Dr Tambar also.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2010 | flag

Runs on time, answered my questions in a very straight forward manner, treated my problem effectively. Best Rheumatologist I have worked with.

Submitted June 20, 2009 | flag

Great and compassionate doctor. Explained everything thoroughly, wonderful experience.

Submitted March 29, 2009 | flag