Rate Dr. Peter S. Gelfand

Dr. Peter S. Gelfand's Ratings

Dr. Peter Gelfand is by far the most thorough, knowledgeable & compassionate Doctor! Makes you feel very safe! Just great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I found Dr. Gelfand to be bright, empathetic, and very helpful with my medical problems. I'm recommending him to other family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

After the reviewing the ratings and deciding to visit Dr. Gelfand, I was very disappointed. Maybe I caught him during a bad month. I did not find him to be empathetic or having any kind of concern for my distress. He brushed off one of my symptoms and laughed which alarmed me. Now I love to laugh but if I am very concerned about a potential medical problem, I want to be assisted in finding out answers. After two follow up appointments where I felt I wasn't being treated appropriately,I decided he was not the best fit for me. I'm looking at someone to address concerns I have, not brush them off or dismiss them. I was later diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis and am being treated by a great neurologist and internist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

He is so smart & well versed! Explained everything, very kind, gentle & thorough. Made me feel very safe & well taken care of!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

Dr Gelfand is professional, helpful, caring, compassionate, trustworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gelfand for years, his thoughtfulness, compassion, and accuracy in diagnosis is the best Iv'e come across. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr Gelfand is a excellent doctor. I have been going to him for years. I would recommend him. He is the kind of doctor that is knowledgeable and takes time with his patients. Very happy to have such a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

He is a very good Doctor, I travel from the North Shore of Long Island to see him in Long Beach because of the trust I have in him. He is very sympathic to any concerns the patient has and he makes accurate diagnoses every time. His staff and himself are always friendly and always running on time. I have the greatest respect for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

Dr. Gelfand is caring, intelligent, easy to talk to, spends time with his patients explaining whatever is needed, easy to work with, listening to what the patient thinks should be done, and incoporating natural medicines in his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2010

Very compassionate and helpful, he was recommended by a neighbor and I'm very glad I switched to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860516].votes_count ]]