Rate Dr. David M. Mcdowell

Dr. David M. Mcdowell's Ratings

I began going to Dr. McDowell some years ago on a recommendation. I urgently needed help, and I continued seeing him for about six months. During that time, I was making progress. Dr. McDowell is very informed and has a compassionate demeanor--but it turns out that is just a mask. When I lost my job and couldn't afford him anymore, he refused to renegotiate my fee, indicating that he had already adjusted his rate to accommodate me and wouldn't go further. So I had to stop seeing him. He had no one to refer me to. Jobless and in financial crisis, my life spiraled out of control. Obviously I don't blame Dr. McDowell for what I experienced when I was no longer his patient, but I do feel that he was somewhat greedy in refusing to even attempt to negotiate a fee I could afford.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

Dr. McDowell is the Best! Finally, I found a psychiatrist that is caring and professional. He came highly recommended, and he more than lived up to his reputation. I recommend him absolutely!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

I have been to a lot of doctors in my life, and a lot of Psychiatrists, and I can say that Dr. McDowell is the best I have ever been to. He is thourough, proffessional, warm, and caring. I am very, very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860586].votes_count ]]