Rate Dr. Anthony J. Geroulis

Dr. Anthony J. Geroulis's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Geroulis and his entire staff. The doctor is warm friendly, extremely knowledgable, talented and confidential. His 35 years of experience are evident in every procedure I have had. I have worked with Dr. Geroulis for seven years. I was lucky to have found him before experiencing any mistakes. Unfortunately I have two friends that went to other doctors. Their results were accidental deformities, done by the nursing staff rather than the doctor. Dr. Geroulis always does every procedure himself. He carefully listens to me and suggests the correct procedures for my best results and satisfaction. These procedures allow me to continue my active life with a youthful and nature appearance. There is nothing fake about my appearance and friends do not even know I have had any work done. I have complete trust in this doctor and highly recommend him for any work my friends are considering. I know they too will be completely satisfied with his professional advise and service on every level.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr Anthony is a very nice professional doctor. I met him in January to do a nose job and a septoplasty. The operation was successful and the doctor and the stuff were very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Geroulis was able to accommodate my wishes for a particular style of nose. He was able to move up the surgery so my recovery would be completed in time for my wedding. The result is beyond my expectations and exactly what I wanted. The staff is wonderful and always punctual. I highly recommend him to those looking for facial cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

A while back I was diagnosed with a rather big lipoma in my left cheek, which grew more and more over time. Due to its location on my face, the proximity to the facial nerves and being worried about scarring I decided to look for a plastic surgeon. After seeing some doctors I was lucky to find Dr. Geroulis who proposed a non-traditional method of removing it and I am very happy I went for it. Dr Geroulis was able to minimise the scars of the excision to a scale that I am very content with; hardly noticeable by someone who did not know I had the procedure. The whole procedure was pain free. He is indeed a true artist and he really cares about the outcome of his work. I would recommend Dr. Geroulis as a plastic surgeon to anyone looking for an experienced and caring specialist in this fieldHis staff is very competent and accommodating, and the fact that he has his own surgical facility made me feel confortable, as in the hands of a true professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I am very pleased to have work done by Dr. Geroulis. He was very knowledgable and honest. I've had 2 surgeries done by him and am amazed with the results. Definitely worth every penny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Dr. Anthony Geroulis was luckily my surgeon for my nasal surgery. I have had a few other experiences in surgery and this was by far the best because of Dr. Geroulis' ability to engage his patients and comfort them prior to operating. I am extremely satisfied with the results now that I have recovered and would recommend Dr. Geroulis to anyone looking

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Dr. Geroulis and his staff provide the very finest in care before, during and after procedures. I've had three procedures in the past 20 years (lower lids, liposculpture, removal of excess neck tissue) and am always amazed at the natural results he achieves, as well as the painlessness of his technique. He and his excellent staff provide everything I've ever expected - and more - and I intend to avail myself of his outstanding experience and expertise in the future. He is truly one of the best in his field. A mark of his professionalism is his advice when NOT to have a procedure if it isn't needed or will not provide what is being sought. His goal, as is his client's, is complete satisfaction and professional advice and services at all levels. I highly recommend him for any and all work being considered. Jim M.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I found Dr. Geroulis and the entirety of his staff warm, welcoming, understanding and knowledgeable. The office exudes an exceptional degree of professionalism and dedication to patients' personal well-being; not often experienced in today's medical environment. Each office visit has been a pleasure - and that's saying something since Dr. Geroulis did my forehead; upper and lower eyelids; facelift; and my neck. I am astounded at the speed of my recovery and the natural, refreshed appearance his talent, skill and expertise provided me: I have a new lease on life and it's due to the perfection of Dr. Geroulis' approach and the exceptional people with whom he works. I haven't all the words necessary to convey the positivity of my experience. Dr. Geroulis is an artist and a medical doctor; the embodiment of talent and skill needed to produce such success. If you're thinking about any sort of facial surgery, look no farther.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr. Geroulis is very knowledgeable and professional. His staff is courteous and compassionate. His surgical facility is state of the art. My experience could not have been better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Excellent plastic surgeon who achieves very natural results - highly recommended by me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860674].votes_count ]]