Rate Dr. Jack N. Alpert

Dr. Jack N. Alpert's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Alpert for more than 15 years both in his old location and his new. He found the cause for my seizures when no one else could, and has been treating me and I've had no more since. He also treats my daughter who suffered a traumatic brain injury three years ago. He has been able to help her where a number of other neurologists had failed. I give this doctor my highest recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Alpert has lost his mind. He did not remember he prescribed my pain medication in person. He told me I called it in. That day I gave his assistant a document that I needed filled out. I was told he left on a family emergency, which happened often. It was never filled out and never sent where I needed it. I just never got the paperwork period. Bruschetta or Pruschetta bread lied to me over the form that I needed a physician to fill out my form. I called back right away and was upset she out right lied to me. He has since been relocated, because the location he was previously at where I last seen him was tired of complaints about him. His assistant never changed my medication for 5 months after I had it increased by him over a 3 month gradual increase. A total of 5-6 months of my meds not changing. He really needs to retire or give up his license. I firmly believe he tries to impress the students from the university that follow him around like tools.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Great bedside manner. Very personable and knowledgeable. GREAT Doctor and staff. I wish he were a family practice Doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr Alpert has been my neurologist for 17 years. I have always found him punctual and willing to explain all my reports. I give he and his staff a 10. Reasons for seeing Dr Alpert included neurologic pain in one leg which he completely eradicated. I would recommend him, and I have also noticed he is especially good with very young patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

GREAT DR. CARES ABOUT PATIENTS. RETURNS CALLS EVEN AFTER HOURS. KNOWLEDGEABLE AND UP TO DATE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I had a lot of tests done, and the only feed back I received was everything was normal. I know that can be the case but some information from each test would have been helpful, so it did not feel like I had wasted my money. The last time I went in he could not even remember or look up what medicine he had prescribed to me. I just felt like another number, every appointment I had to re-explain my situation as if he did not know anything about my case even though I had been there every month for six months. There has been little to no change in my seizures, and I no longer see the point in even going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

I saw five Neurologists before finding Dr. Alpert. The other Neuros found nothing except to tell me "You don't have MS". After a thorough examination and review of MRI film that I brought with me. Dr. Alpert gave me a preliminary diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. He was astonished that no one had found the MS indicators. I was already wheelchair bound by the time that I found Dr. Alpert. After further tests I was diagnosed and started on Meds to treat my MS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

My daughter has been ill for years,and we saw many neurologists. Finally, a friend doctor recommended us Dr. Alpert. He is the best doctor we have ever seen! Not only he is very knowledgeable, but he is really caring. That is difficult to find these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Charged EEG and did not see the Dr. will report to insurance for fraudulent charges. I have asked 8 or 9 times within a time span of 4 months for my money back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Very thorough and kind. He took the time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a neurologist. His partner is also top notch. They both prectice medicine the way it should be practiced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][860742].votes_count ]]