Rate Dr. Jack N. Alpert

Dr. Jack N. Alpert's Ratings

Great bedside manner. Very personable and knowledgeable. GREAT Doctor and staff. I wish he were a family practice Doctor!!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Alpert has been my neurologist for 17 years. I have always found him punctual and willing to explain all my reports. I give he and his staff a 10. Reasons for seeing Dr Alpert included neurologic pain in one leg which he completely eradicated. I would recommend him, and I have also noticed he is especially good with very young patients.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

GREAT DR. CARES ABOUT PATIENTS. RETURNS CALLS EVEN AFTER HOURS. KNOWLEDGEABLE AND UP TO DATE.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

I had a lot of tests done, and the only feed back I received was everything was normal. I know that can be the case but some information from each test would have been helpful, so it did not feel like I had wasted my money. The last time I went in he could not even remember or look up what medicine he had prescribed to me. I just felt like another number, every appointment I had to re-explain my situation as if he did not know anything about my case even though I had been there every month for six months. There has been little to no change in my seizures, and I no longer see the point in even going.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

I saw five Neurologists before finding Dr. Alpert. The other Neuros found nothing except to tell me "You don't have MS". After a thorough examination and review of MRI film that I brought with me. Dr. Alpert gave me a preliminary diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis. He was astonished that no one had found the MS indicators. I was already wheelchair bound by the time that I found Dr. Alpert. After further tests I was diagnosed and started on Meds to treat my MS.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

My daughter has been ill for years,and we saw many neurologists. Finally, a friend doctor recommended us Dr. Alpert. He is the best doctor we have ever seen! Not only he is very knowledgeable, but he is really caring. That is difficult to find these days.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Charged EEG and did not see the Dr. will report to insurance for fraudulent charges. I have asked 8 or 9 times within a time span of 4 months for my money back.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Very thorough and kind. He took the time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a neurologist. His partner is also top notch. They both prectice medicine the way it should be practiced.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

I have Epilepsy. He listens to everything I say and is interested in me. I hope I can find a Doctor as knowledgable and is as interested in me when he retires.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

I am a doctor from india, currently working with Dr.ALPERT since 4 months. I never faced a good and intellectual doctor like Alpert. He is the number one doctor in neurology.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag