Rate Dr. Mark Antosz

Dr. Mark Antosz's Ratings

The Dr was very highly recommended. He seemed like he knew what he was doing and tried to be good with kids, but if something goes wrong he won't ever believe it's his fault. Had to get cosmetic work done by my dentist after my orthodontic work had finished. Would not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

My child saw Dr. Antosz for 7 years. Initially we loved him! But as his Practice grew, so did his ego! At first he said that he was excited to help us as much as possible as my child's case was the second most sever he's seen in his years of Practice. He was good...he was very good with our daughter and, I do believe his work was fantastic. THAT is not the problem. The problem came after her "rest" period. Our circumstances had changed and we no longer had insurance and my husband was unemployed. He wanted to REDO the ENTIRE treatment AGAIN! That meant ANOTHER $6-9 THOUSAND dollars, all of which he wanted paid in 18 mths. YES..18 mths. When we said "are there options, can we do some and not all?" He threw a temper tantrum the size of his ego (which is huge!!) and stormed out of the room and advised his "asst" to consider our daughter's case closed. THANKS for nothing. After 7 years, no missed or late payments, I would have expected some flexibility in paying at the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Would not recommend this orthodontist to anyone. While my other adult friend were offered options such as clear brackets, I was told Dr. Antosz doesn't feel they work as well. Meanwhile my friends results were much better than mine. At my consult he said he could improve my bite dramatically, then at the end when I was explained I didn't get the results I hoped for he recommended plastic surgery!! Wish I had saved my money and saw my friend's orthodontist instead. He can be very condescending and I witnessed what looked like bullying to some poor unsuspecting teens. Couldn't help but think all the money I spent was being used to fund his superhero obsession. Very disapointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

Good support staff, Dr Antosz himself I wasn't impressed with. He's knowledgable (if you ask the right questions otherwise information is lacking) but has a terrible bedside manner. I found him to be condescending to the point of being almost rude. I would definitely not recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

Excellent experience! Dr Antoz was very knowledgeable and personalbe. The staff were very good at what they do. Well done all around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2011

My two children had treatment with Dr. Antosz. I found his staff extremely helpful, competent, and friendly. The doctor was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. He was always willing to answer any questions regarding treatment. He and his staff are very involved in the community also. I can't think of a better office to have treatment at.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Very professional, well run office. Dr. Antosz is thoughtful and knows his business well. Well liked by my children and me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

I am a surgical patient who is so pleased with the results. I had braces to straighten my teeth when I was younger but I continued to have headaches and stomach aches. Also I was a mouth breather but did not know that until I went to see Dr Antosz who diagnosed me as a surgery candidate. After surgery, I was able to chew my food, and no longer had headaches. My sister, whose kids went to see Dr Antosz opted not to have surgery but after losing some of her teeth, and having her dental work fail, she went back and also had braces and surgery and is thrilled with the results. This office is upbeat, the staff are fantastic and you are made to feel welcome the minute you walk through the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

As an adult, I visited Dr. Antosz because I always wanted straight teeth. Dr. Antosz took the time to explain I needed my bite corrected and the reasons why - Straight teeth was just the bonus! Since my course of treatment, I have not had a migraine headache. My son and several of his friends visited Dr. Antosz for several years. They always looked forward to their appointments, loved the office and respected Dr. Antosz. Dr. Antosz explained my son's progress to me and my son regularly. The office staff were always friendly and efficient. Anytime there was a problem that caused discomfort they made sure it was dealt with quickly. I would recommend Dr. Antosz to anyone requiring orthodontic work. Friends, acquaintances, and family have all had positive comments about their experience at Antosz Orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

I am a California orthodontist and have come to know Dr. Antosz and his team very well over the past few years. Dr. A is a nationally recognized leader in the orthodontic profession. He has a reputation for accepting new technology and becoming an expert in everything he does. I had the opportunity to visit this practice last year. I was very impressed by Dr Antosz and the team of Antosz Orthodontics. They are committed to excellent patient care and high quality. I am inspired by Dr A to become the best I can be. He is an excellent orthodontist and you can be confident that he is a caring and dedicated professional. Your children will love the office and all the smiling faces. I highly recommend Antosz Orthodontics to you and your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080298].votes_count ]]