Rate Dr. Jay R. McMaster

Dr. Jay R. McMaster's Ratings

I saw Dr. MacMaster for possible allergies. When discussing my concerns and health, he helped me finally be diagnosed with Saracoidsis. He is professional and has a wonderful bedside manor. He also prformed surgery on my 10 year old son for a broken nose. He treated my son wonderful and helped put him at ease. I would refer him to my closed friends. He also help me write off my medical bill due to hardships. He is a wonderful man with either adult and children. I give him a 5 star plus.... he is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. McMaster. I had two large growths on my thyroid that needed to be removed. Before performing the surgery he gave me plenty of options. He even said that I could wait for the surgery (but he did warn me that they would continue to grow. They tested the growths before surgery and found them to be benign). The surgery went great, no complications. Every time I went to his office he was very straight forward and willing to tell things exactly as they needed to be put. He also has a very professional staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

Very good doctor and we are very lucky to have him! He is very caring and professional! He was wonderful with my son! We had to have ear tubes put in twice and he was very helpful both times! Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

My son had a very hard time breathing at night and so Dr. McMaster, after examining hims recommended we take his tonsils and adnoids out. Since the surgery my sons breathing is wonderful and he doesn't wake up all night, or gasp for air while sleeping, etc. Thank you for your kindness and all your help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I like him very much. He has a good bedside manner but is very professional. I needed sinus surgery but he didn't rush me into it. Rather, he explored all the options with me. The surgery went well and I am feeling much better. Thanks, Dr. McMaster!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2008

He is a wonderful doctor and we are lucky to have him in Rexburg! He was wonderful with my son who had to have tubes in. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

I had thyroid problems and he found the root of the problem and realized I needed surgery, but he gave me ALL my options and let me decide after giving his opinion. Dr. McMaster is very knowledgeable and was very prompt with the appointment. The surgery went really well and I am now recovering. I had some other issues with my thyroid and when he realized he needed to get another opinion he did not hesitate in referring me to another doctor. His office called for the appointment, making it very easy for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861011].votes_count ]]