Dr. A. Dodd

Rate Dr. A. Dodd

Dr. A. Dodd's Ratings

Dr. Dodd is awesome. He's very knowledgeable. He's a real gentleman. He calmed me down when I bought my baby to see him a month ago. Dr. Dodd told me that my baby's eczema was nothing of my fault and that it will most likely gone after my baby turns 1. Dr. Dodd's soothing manner made me feel welcome and that I could ask him any questions that I have with my baby. And because of Dr. Dodd, my baby's infected eczema is gone and is once again a very happy baby.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dodd is a fabulous dermatologist with a bedside manner that is unbeatable.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dodd was referred to me through a friend. He's a nice enough guy, however he misdiagnosed me in a terrible way. I had cancer at the time I visited him, he told me that it was nothing, and if the nodule didn't go away in another 6 months, he would give me a shot of cortisone to make it go away. Excuse me, what if it is cancer, a shot of Cortisone will only aggravate the cancer cells. If I wasn't proactive to find out what I really had, and had it surgically removed, I wouldn't be here today. When I went back to see Dr. Dodd with the results from my oncologist, he didn't even apologize for his mistake. He's lucky that I didn't sue him. I am surprised to see he has such good ratings here, because he's not anywhere near being a competent dermatologist, I would NOT recommend Dr. Dodd to anyone, never!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

I just found this site after having to complain about a really bad doctor I went to for walk-in (skin condition at Cross Road's clinic... Dr. N) anyway. I was looking for all the doctors and I totally remembered how COMPLETELY AWESOME Dr. Dodd was. I went to see him years ago when I was a teen. I wonder if he's retired now... because he was really old then. anyway. I wanted to thank him again wherever he is because he treated my condition with care and attention that other dermatologist just didn't do (Dr. Francis Jang?)

Submitted Oct. 29, 2010 | flag

Excellent 'bedside manner'. Efficient, caring, and current. Keeps patient fully informed on what he is up to and provides detailed information to the family doctor.Could not ask for a better specialist.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Excellent. Straightforward and honest. Found a solution for my Rosecea problem stat.

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dodd has been my dermo for 25 years. I trust him implicitly. Kind, honest, funny - and very knowledgable. I've asked his advice on many things besides my psoriasis and he has always proved to be a wise sage!!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

I have been by Dr. Dodd's office on 3 different occasions and all 3 times he has been able to help me out and prescribe something that works. He is very kind, has a good sense of humour and is very knowledgable. I'm glad he's around and hope he stays around for a long time!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

I can honestly say that this man helped me from an annoying skin problem, and for this I am extremely thankful.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dodd is awesome. There isn't anything about psoriasis that he doesn't know, and he has such a gentle manner. I dread his retirement! Even when I haven't seen him in a long time, he remembers what's going on with me...

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag