You may also like

Rate Dr. A. Dodd

Dr. A. Dodd's Ratings

He is probably the best doctor I have ever seen. I just think he is too sure of himself, and am not 100% certain he is right in his diagnosis, but we shall see. Anyways, I highly recommend him, unlikely you will find better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Dodd has practiced for a long time and his mind remains as sharp and lightning quick as ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Dr. Dodd is awesome. He's very knowledgeable. He's a real gentleman. He calmed me down when I bought my baby to see him a month ago. Dr. Dodd told me that my baby's eczema was nothing of my fault and that it will most likely gone after my baby turns 1. Dr. Dodd's soothing manner made me feel welcome and that I could ask him any questions that I have with my baby. And because of Dr. Dodd, my baby's infected eczema is gone and is once again a very happy baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Dodd is a fabulous dermatologist with a bedside manner that is unbeatable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][861116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

Dr. Dodd was referred to me through a friend. He's a nice enough guy, however he misdiagnosed me in a terrible way. I had cancer at the time I visited him, he told me that it was nothing, and if the nodule didn't go away in another 6 months, he would give me a shot of cortisone to make it go away. Excuse me, what if it is cancer, a shot of Cortisone will only aggravate the cancer cells. If I wasn't proactive to find out what I really had, and had it surgically removed, I wouldn't be here today. When I went back to see Dr. Dodd with the results from my oncologist, he didn't even apologize for his mistake. He's lucky that I didn't sue him. I am surprised to see he has such good ratings here, because he's not anywhere near being a competent dermatologist, I would NOT recommend Dr. Dodd to anyone, never!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

I just found this site after having to complain about a really bad doctor I went to for walk-in (skin condition at Cross Road's clinic... Dr. N) anyway. I was looking for all the doctors and I totally remembered how COMPLETELY AWESOME Dr. Dodd was. I went to see him years ago when I was a teen. I wonder if he's retired now... because he was really old then. anyway. I wanted to thank him again wherever he is because he treated my condition with care and attention that other dermatologist just didn't do (Dr. Francis Jang?)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][861115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

Excellent 'bedside manner'. Efficient, caring, and current. Keeps patient fully informed on what he is up to and provides detailed information to the family doctor.Could not ask for a better specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Excellent. Straightforward and honest. Found a solution for my Rosecea problem stat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Dodd has been my dermo for 25 years. I trust him implicitly. Kind, honest, funny - and very knowledgable. I've asked his advice on many things besides my psoriasis and he has always proved to be a wise sage!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][861112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2009

I have been by Dr. Dodd's office on 3 different occasions and all 3 times he has been able to help me out and prescribe something that works. He is very kind, has a good sense of humour and is very knowledgable. I'm glad he's around and hope he stays around for a long time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861111].votes_count ]]