Dr. A. David Tahernia

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. A. David Tahernia has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Has he ever been sued?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 2426358
16/09/12 5 4 5 5 After my fusion L3/4 and laminectomy L4/5 Nov. 2011 I am back to dancing, playing golf and doing whatever I want. I spent a year in pain and 8 weeks prior to my surgery flat on my stomach unable to sit in a chair, car, anything. He and his staff were professional, compassionate and courteous and Dr. Tahernia has an excellent bedside manner. I would recommend him (and have to 5 friends who he has done surgery on since mine) highly and I trust him completely. A wonderful Dr and great human being!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2110210
04/05/12 5 4 5 5 Only surgeon that ever told me not to have surgery!! Dr,Tahernia said there are several other options to try first. Thanks to his honesty and willingness to listen as well as advise, I have put off surgery for three years and that is because I followed his advise. Its rare to find openness and caring in anyone but in a great Dr. it may be the find of a lifetime.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1422330
21/04/11 4 4 5 5 I was in severe pain for over 6 months and decided on surgery. Results amazing. After two weeks I'm walking between 2-3 miles a day. Dr. Taherni was wonderful - extremely thorough in all info he provided to me. Would highly recommend.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1301856
26/11/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Tahernia has greatly improved the quality of my life. I tolerated 5 years of back pain that is now gone. He completed a successful lumbar fusion. It has been three weeks since surgery and I walked a block today unassisted. His entire surgery staff was experienced and so assuring (believe me, I was very apprehensive and searched for the right physician.) My surgery was completed at Eisenhower Hospital here in Palm Desert.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 971999

25/08/09 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 638209
12/07/08 5 5 5 5 On the day of my surgery, Dr. T met me in his scrubs to explain the procedure. He was like a kid in a candy store. I have never felt more confident about a serious surgery as I did with him. It was a positive experiance I will never forget. I wish him well in his career.  Respond