Rate Dr. Wendy H. Bohner

Dr. Wendy H. Bohner's Ratings

I went to see Dr.Bohner and was able to tell me that my nerves were 80% empty and I am a glaucoma suspect. I am 21 so I would never had thought to check for that yet she did and found there is something wrong. She was able to explain to me exactly what the possibilities are and was very friendly while doing so. Couldn't have been happier with the visit (even with the bad news) A+!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bohner has been wonderful for my 90 yr. old mother and myself. She's very friendly and knowledgable at the same time.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

I am diabetic, and Dr. Bohner follows me every 6 months. I have full faith in her, and her knowledge. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bohner is an excellant doctor. I took my husband to her and she picked up right away that my husband had loss of peripheral vision in his right eye. Was referred to a glaucoma doctor and was diagnosed with glaucoma. Apparently this has been going on for many years and his previous eye doctor failed to diagonis his lack of vision.Also I know go to her and she said that I have larger than normal optic nerves and she follows me every 6 months to look for changes. She is very pleasant and you never have to wait long to see her. Office staff is very pleasant. If you want a good eye doctor she is your doctor.

Submitted May 3, 2008 | flag