Rate Dr. Wendy H. Bohner

Dr. Wendy H. Bohner's Ratings

Dr. Boehmer's telephone representative was unresponsive and unknowledgeable. My appointments with the doctor were short and without much information. The price was never discussed, I was not give any instructions as to hospital procedures, billing, or insurance. When I had additional questions, I was told that Dr. Boehner does not answer questions by phone. Subsequent phone calls we're not returned. I was told on the afternoon before the surgery that she was canceling my surgery. I had to find a different opthalmologist. Her cancellation added several hundred dollars to the ultimate cost of my cataract surgery. I cannot in good conscience recommend her as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I went to see Dr.Bohner and was able to tell me that my nerves were 80% empty and I am a glaucoma suspect. I am 21 so I would never had thought to check for that yet she did and found there is something wrong. She was able to explain to me exactly what the possibilities are and was very friendly while doing so. Couldn't have been happier with the visit (even with the bad news) A+!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Bohner has been wonderful for my 90 yr. old mother and myself. She's very friendly and knowledgable at the same time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I am diabetic, and Dr. Bohner follows me every 6 months. I have full faith in her, and her knowledge. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2009

Dr. Bohner is an excellant doctor. I took my husband to her and she picked up right away that my husband had loss of peripheral vision in his right eye. Was referred to a glaucoma doctor and was diagnosed with glaucoma. Apparently this has been going on for many years and his previous eye doctor failed to diagonis his lack of vision.Also I know go to her and she said that I have larger than normal optic nerves and she follows me every 6 months to look for changes. She is very pleasant and you never have to wait long to see her. Office staff is very pleasant. If you want a good eye doctor she is your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][861947].votes_count ]]