Dr. Samuel Williams

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Samuel Williams has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5231217
09/03/14 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician. He treated my children. Now he is treating my grand daughter.  Respond
RID: 2865724
21/09/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent practice. I never have to wait. Both Dr. Williams and Dr. Petit are friendly and know their stuff. I would highly recommend this practice to all. I live the fact that they see patients up to 26 years of age. My 17 year old daughter is quite pleased with that.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

28/10/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1580672
06/11/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent Doctor. He takes care of my two children. We are so happy with him and his partner, who is also his daughter, Dr. Lisa Petit.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1487493
15/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Samuel Williams (and now his daughter Dr Lisa Petit) have the most wonderful pediatric practice. They are compassionate, knowledgeable, and wonderful human beings. They are non-alarmists but quick to identify and treat any issues. I feel exceptionally blessed and lucky to have them be the pediatrians to my children.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 971790
25/08/09 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Williams for the first 22 years of my life. He is so wonderful and caring. He has extended his practice to children and young adults-- no one wants to leave him! I would still go to him, but I think at 23 years of age I needed to move on. Waiting weeks to get an appointment with my current doctor is a drag. I love Dr. Williams! He is extremely knowledgeable, and his quality of service is so high...you just know that he loves his profession.  Respond
RID: 294413
23/04/07 5 5 5 An example of how wonderful Dr. Williams is...I've moved and still take my children to see him even though it would be more convenient to see a doctor closer to home. He is worth traveling for!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 164074
01/03/07 5 5 5 Dr Sam has been my children's pediatrician for 19 years. He is not only caring and an expert in his field, he is a great man and role model for my children. I trust him with the most important people in my life.
Insurance: CIGNA