Rate Dr. Samuel Williams

Dr. Samuel Williams's Ratings

Dr. Williams is a very intelligent physician. But he doesn't allow it to swell his head. He is very compassionate and that's why my family loves him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I travel from York, P.A. to bring my kids to this doctor. We love him and his daughter, Dr. Lisa Petit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I love this doctor. He truly cares about me. I am so glad he now treats young adults like me- so I didn' t have to leave his practice. He also is the doctor for my little girl. He and Dr. Petit are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Excellent physician. He treated my children. Now he is treating my grand daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Excellent practice. I never have to wait. Both Dr. Williams and Dr. Petit are friendly and know their stuff. I would highly recommend this practice to all. I live the fact that they see patients up to 26 years of age. My 17 year old daughter is quite pleased with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

He is the best doctor i have ever seen. he's very polite. He can diagnose very well. He pierced our daughter's ears too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr. Williams is a great doctor. My 2 yr old daughter loves him. The staff is great too.I would recommend him to all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Excellent Doctor. He takes care of my two children. We are so happy with him and his partner, who is also his daughter, Dr. Lisa Petit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

Dr Samuel Williams (and now his daughter Dr Lisa Petit) have the most wonderful pediatric practice. They are compassionate, knowledgeable, and wonderful human beings. They are non-alarmists but quick to identify and treat any issues. I feel exceptionally blessed and lucky to have them be the pediatrians to my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Williams for the first 22 years of my life. He is so wonderful and caring. He has extended his practice to children and young adults-- no one wants to leave him! I would still go to him, but I think at 23 years of age I needed to move on. Waiting weeks to get an appointment with my current doctor is a drag. I love Dr. Williams! He is extremely knowledgeable, and his quality of service is so high...you just know that he loves his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170456].votes_count ]]