You may also like

Rate Dr. Samuel Williams

Dr. Samuel Williams's Ratings

Simply said Dr. Williams is a great Doctor. He really cares and he takes the time to explain things. My husband and I live on the other side of town, but we bring out 2 children to him. Sometimes they beg to go "see Dr. Williams".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Williams is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen to me. He also has a way of explaining things to us lay people so that we can understand it. My children and I love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Williams is a very intelligent physician. But he doesn't allow it to swell his head. He is very compassionate and that's why my family loves him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2643758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I travel from York, P.A. to bring my kids to this doctor. We love him and his daughter, Dr. Lisa Petit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I love this doctor. He truly cares about me. I am so glad he now treats young adults like me- so I didn' t have to leave his practice. He also is the doctor for my little girl. He and Dr. Petit are the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Excellent physician. He treated my children. Now he is treating my grand daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Excellent practice. I never have to wait. Both Dr. Williams and Dr. Petit are friendly and know their stuff. I would highly recommend this practice to all. I live the fact that they see patients up to 26 years of age. My 17 year old daughter is quite pleased with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

He is the best doctor i have ever seen. he's very polite. He can diagnose very well. He pierced our daughter's ears too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr. Williams is a great doctor. My 2 yr old daughter loves him. The staff is great too.I would recommend him to all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Excellent Doctor. He takes care of my two children. We are so happy with him and his partner, who is also his daughter, Dr. Lisa Petit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170458].votes_count ]]