Rate Dr. Samuel Williams

Dr. Samuel Williams's Ratings

Excellent physician. He treated my children. Now he is treating my grand daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Excellent practice. I never have to wait. Both Dr. Williams and Dr. Petit are friendly and know their stuff. I would highly recommend this practice to all. I live the fact that they see patients up to 26 years of age. My 17 year old daughter is quite pleased with that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2013

He is the best doctor i have ever seen. he's very polite. He can diagnose very well. He pierced our daughter's ears too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr. Williams is a great doctor. My 2 yr old daughter loves him. The staff is great too.I would recommend him to all!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Excellent Doctor. He takes care of my two children. We are so happy with him and his partner, who is also his daughter, Dr. Lisa Petit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

Dr Samuel Williams (and now his daughter Dr Lisa Petit) have the most wonderful pediatric practice. They are compassionate, knowledgeable, and wonderful human beings. They are non-alarmists but quick to identify and treat any issues. I feel exceptionally blessed and lucky to have them be the pediatrians to my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Williams for the first 22 years of my life. He is so wonderful and caring. He has extended his practice to children and young adults-- no one wants to leave him! I would still go to him, but I think at 23 years of age I needed to move on. Waiting weeks to get an appointment with my current doctor is a drag. I love Dr. Williams! He is extremely knowledgeable, and his quality of service is so high...you just know that he loves his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2009

An example of how wonderful Dr. Williams is...I've moved and still take my children to see him even though it would be more convenient to see a doctor closer to home. He is worth traveling for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007

Dr Sam has been my children's pediatrician for 19 years. He is not only caring and an expert in his field, he is a great man and role model for my children. I trust him with the most important people in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Dr. Sam is first rate. Always smiling and the kids love him. He even took my daughter as a patient when we had no insurance and charged us on a sliding scale based on income and gave us sample meds. I wish all peditricians could be as good as Dr. Sam

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2170451].votes_count ]]