Rate Dr. Karen A. Westermoe

Dr. Karen A. Westermoe's Ratings

AWESOME DOCTOR! I have been going to her for 2 years and will keeping going to have services rendered at her office. Kind, Caring and Listens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I have never gone on a website to rate a doctor. However, Dr. Westermoe has been my doctor for a number of years. She really listens to everything I am dealing with and works with me until she has solved the problem or explain why these things are happening. This is really not enough to explain how she has put me at ease and how I trust her so much. Having a son who went through many doctors before I found one who kept him alive for ten years, I am VERY careful when choosing a doctor. That should tell you why I want you to know that this is a doctor you can trust. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Very Bad diagnostics skills... Courtesy and good talking wont help when you visit a Dr. Better skip

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

very women friendly office, Doctor and staff very nice,excellent bed side manners!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Westermoe is the best GYN I have ever been to. One of the other comments I read about her, said it perfectly, she talks to you not at you. I went to her for a second opinion on some surgery that I was supposed to have and she was so much more caring than the doctor who was going to the surgery that I wanted to switch to her but couldn't, she said it wouldn't be ethical of her to take on a patient who had been sent to her for a 2nd opinion. I had the surgery with the other doctor but then started going to Dr. Westermoe. I referred to other, who referred her to other, etc. She is a great doctor. She took her time explaining the surgery to me. I didn't know that the doctor who was doing the surgery hadn't explained it well to me until Dr. Westermoe explained the procedure. Dr. Westermoe, if you read this, my grade for you is triple A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2007

She was able to identify and successfully treat a problem that I had suffered with for 8 years that no other doctor could help me with. Now that says something! And she actually listens to my concerns and talks with me instead of at me, unlike a lot of other doctors. I'm very happy to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

She doesn't accept many insurance coverages, but you will get the best gyn help possibile. She is very comfortable to be around and is interested in her clients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2006

Dr. Westermoe is the best gyn I have ever seen. She takes her time to answer your questions and gets to the bottom of any problem you may be having. I travel from far away to see her. She is smart and classy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2006

Love her! She doesn't overbook her patients, so you don't have to wait long to see her. She's personable, caring, a good listener and knowledgable. I would recommend her highly. She's expensive but worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2080560].votes_count ]]