Rate Dr. Tanzi M. Dooley

Dr. Tanzi M. Dooley's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Going to this doctor has made me want to change doctors. I'm currently in the process of finding another doctor because of the incompetency of this doctor. Her uncaring attitude towards patients, the fact that her children are running around the office, playing with equipment and generally being little terrors, and the fact that she is absolutely terrible with being on time. I've had prescriptions wait for a week because she does not want to take the time to verify I need them. I've had asthma attacks, and allergic reactions because she decided to put it off. She frequently comes in forty minutes after I've been in the room. After she gets in, she stays for a grand total of 5 minutes. Long enough to verify the obvious. She'll write my prescriptions and get me out as fast as humanly possible. I've had to wait while her children played on the scale because she would not move them. She's unprofessional, and it's causing me to switch. Find someone else. Don't waste your time at this "Dr".

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

She is an awful doctor! She did not sign off on a prescription in time for me and I ran out of medication before it could get refilled thanks to her laziness! You will also wait forever in her waiting room before being seen.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Dooley for the third and last time. The first time she was very helpful and courteous. The second time, I came in with concerns about my BP. She had me do a urinalysis, and then had some blood drawn. She rescheduled a visit for two weeks later. I asked her to renew some prescriptions, and when the nurse asked what pharmacy, she said the doc had already left for the day. This was 5 minutes after seeing me. The last visit was an early morning appt. I was the first patient there. The nurse saw me promptly, but after sitting in the exam room for 45 (!) minutes, I finally asked when the doc would be in. SHE WASN'T IN THE OFFICE YET!!! Why schedule patients and then not show up?? I left, but I will return for copies of my records so I can see a doc who actually cares about their patients.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

does not hesitate to refer to specialist if needed. called me at home to check on me. Used her for many years.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

This is the worst doctor's office I have EVER been to! They were good to get me in a room in 25 minutes, but then once I was there, they had me waiting for an hour while they tried to get an answer to a question that ANY doctor should know if they have their license! When I went back for a follow-up 2 days later, I called before I came to let them know I was coming in for test results (nothing requiring anyone to exam me) and they FORGOT about me in the lobby. I approached the window and they "kindly" said, "Oh sorry, we forgot about you!" The receptionist said she didn't see me sitting in 1 of their 6 chairs! Then they took another 25 minutes (when I had already waited 45) to get my results put on documentation, which was poorly done. This was SOO unprofessional and the worst practice I have run into EVER in the state of Tennessee!!! Don't go if you want proper bedside manner or to be in and out of there quickly!!!!

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Dooley, not only do I value her opinion, I trust her expertise. I am very happy with the newest staff members. Ms. "O" is wonderful- she has years of nursing experience and a wealth of knowledge. They rarely have a long wait for an appointment. And even if the office is closed I know they paging service contacts her, because Dr. Dooley is the one that actually calls you back. I have referred several of my closest friends, family and even my daughter to her. We have all been happy with her. If I need something- they are always there for me. She is a great asset to our community.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

This doctor is very unprofessional in more ways than one. She nees a babysitter for her kids instead of bringing them into the office and running in and out of the room while seeing patient. The billing company is a joke; billing patients incorrectley. Getting medications or paperwork filled out is a joke. She never call you back; Can't keep good employee. She really need a make over.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

I'm surprised at some of these reviews. Dr Dooley and her staff have been nothing but great to me. I've been a patient there for over 5 years. The staff is always nice and Dr. Dooley is the same and does her best at treating and diagnosing.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

I love her office people expecially her new nurse but I cant stand her. I think she is a quack! she second guesses herself and most of the time wont touch you to see whats wrong. I had a bug bite that possiably had staph and she backed up clear across the room and said that looks nasty, i bet it is staph and never touched it or got a closer look. I was pregnant and my OB had to bust it and clean it out. Plus every time I have been seen there its over an hour weight and then she gives you 5 minutes and shes out the door.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag